Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can I Come Play For The Colts?

MCurtis32

You know, I will play as good as I can and try real hard. I will show up at all community events. I'm civic minded and fairly intelligent. Consistancy would be my mantra. As far as phisical attributes, 6feet 1. speed has dropped off since I turned 50. 230lbs. I'm a clean cut Colt type player. I figure I have the size to play any position exept offensive lineman for the Colts. I am too small to play free safety for anybody else. Everywhere else that I have tried keeps giving me Polians #. They say " Contact the Colt's front office, You are exactly what they are looking for, as long as you don't want much money".

You know, I will play as good as I can and try real hard. I will show up at all community events. I'm civic minded and fairly intelligent. Consistancy would be my mantra. As far as phisical attributes, 6feet 1. speed has dropped off since I turned 50. 230lbs. I'm a clean cut Colt type player. I figure I have the size to play any position exept offensive lineman for the Colts. I am too small to play free safety for anybody else. Everywhere else that I have tried keeps giving me Polians #. They say " Contact the Colt's front office, You are exactly what they are looking for, as long as you don't want much money".

Noyou can't play, but hey HOW WOULD YOU LOOK IN A HEADSET?

My best friend and i were talking about this the other day! While i know we could neither one actually make an NFL roster, being able to play isnt a requirement for the Colts team, this season... We're both 30yrs old...i'm 6'5" 260lbs and he is 6'0" 235lbs and we have both done power lifting since we were about 18yrs old...we do the "225lbs for reps" that they use at the NFL Combine, about once every couple months, just for fun...and both put up better #s than the NFL rookies...BUT, neither one of us have every played football, so that means nothing at all! lol

You could certainly play special teams...The bar is not set very high

Which one is it guys and gals? Is Peyton this super god like player that when taken away from any team, that organization promptly falls apart? Or is it coaching is weak or non existant? Is it possible that without Peyton, Colts would never have made the playoffs since Harbaughs era?

Curtis!?! Are you, perchance, related to one of our QB's by the name of "Curtis Painter?" We'd love to have you on our roster! Why, I've been showing my son, Chris, the ropes recently. One day, I fully expect him to take over my job. If it worked for us, it can certainly work for the two of you! Tell me boy, do you have a fear of hamstring injuries?... Also, we need a Quarterback. Will you accept rookie minimum? I promise it pays better than Fast Food!

Hope to see you in 2012!

~B.Polian

Curtis!?! Are you, perchance, related to one of our QB's by the name of "Curtis Painter?" We'd love to have you on our roster! Why, I've been showing my son, Chris, the ropes recently. One day, I fully expect him to take over my job. If it worked for us, it can certainly work for the two of you! Tell me boy, do you have a fear of hamstring injuries?... Also, we need a Quarterback. Will you accept rookie minimum? I promise it pays better than Fast Food!

Hope to see you in 2012!

~B.Polian

+1, Nice! And because MCurtis is 50, we know that he won't discriminate against because he did let Kerry Collins play.

My best friend and i were talking about this the other day! While i know we could neither one actually make an NFL roster, being able to play isnt a requirement for the Colts team, this season... We're both 30yrs old...i'm 6'5" 260lbs and he is 6'0" 235lbs and we have both done power lifting since we were about 18yrs old...we do the "225lbs for reps" that they use at the NFL Combine, about once every couple months, just for fun...and both put up better #s than the NFL rookies...BUT, neither one of us have every played football, so that means nothing at all! lol

hate to tell you , you are too big to make this team, bp likes small players who get hurt alot

I thought you played LBer for the Colts, Seahawks and Redskins and retired back in 1978?!?