jvan1973

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go.

wR4kfmB.jpg

I think that's the smallest thumbnail jpeg image of a celebrity I have ever seen Vance. If you wanted me to go blind squinting at it just say so man. LOL! 

Try this one instead. I like black & white pictures because it reminds me of vintage Hollywood...Your picture is fine BTW; I just don't carry around a magnifying glass on me 24/7. 

B-ndchen-gisele-bundchen-27935273-1024-7

I think that's the smallest thumbnail jpeg image of a celebrity I have ever seen Vance. If you wanted me to go blind squinting at it just say so man. LOL! 

Try this one instead. I like black & white pictures because it reminds me of vintage Hollywood...Your picture is fine BTW; I just don't carry around a magnifying glass on me 24/7. 

B-ndchen-gisele-bundchen-27935273-1024-7

Nice, very nice!

This is great and if it works like the Trent Richardson thread , this forum will take a huge step forward. My feeling is that we need to just respond to any Brady post that it belongs here. Otherwise we will have accomplished nothing.

Now, when Jvan calls this an all encompassing thread on Mr. Brady, does that entail universal praise & universal comic hazing at the same time? I believe it does. I just want confirmation. 

Think of it like a demolition crew who wants the green light from their boss before they set off the C4 explosive & turns the right skyscraper into into dust, debris, & rubble. 

I still say that Tom's best commercial was that Uggs one using that Tom Jones song is his best commercial he ever did because haters can laugh at him & call him a ______ while fans & admirers of his NFL career can say the dude just wins Championships & because of that his toughness & clutchness cannot be questioned. It's old, but it works on multiple levels of animosity & glory at the same time.

It was on purpose SW, Lol.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Inflammatory
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Inflammatory

you would just love to be In bed with brady wouldn't you, every time I see your posts its about how much you love him aww so sweet, its ok. what did you get kicked off the pats forum???

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - quoting hidden
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - quoting hidden

you would just love to be In bed with brady wouldn't you, every time I see your posts its about how much you love him aww so sweet, its ok. what did you get kicked off the pats forum???

Word of advice don't pick on the pats fans around here never does any good trust me I know!! No matter how hard they troll its always ok

Did Tom & his supermodel wife ever sell that mansion in California? It seems odd that they'd invest so much money in that place & then say let's move. That's when you know money is no object. Must be nice. 

Yes, they sold it to Dr. Dre after Dre sold his "Beats By Dre" head phone company to Apple.

This is great and if it works like the Trent Richardson thread , this forum will take a huge step forward. My feeling is that we need to just respond to any Brady post that it belongs here. Otherwise we will have accomplished nothing.

We should also create one for Manning as well.

The thread most of us have been waiting for. Mods, please pin this so those that would like to turn every thread into a Brady thread can congregate here

The thread most of us have been waiting for. Mods, please pin this so those that would like to turn every thread into a Brady thread can congregate here

I dunno- it is an idea

If the Pats O-line performs in the playoffs like it did against the Jets and Bills they are one and done.  And Brady tends to give up emotionally if he faces pressure and gets sacked.  He starts to pout and lose passion.  He starts to throw lazy throws like what happened against the Chiefs.  Brady does checkout.

This is the first season in YEARS for the Pats where the offensive line is the big concern and not the defense.

If the Pats O-line performs in the playoffs like it did against the Jets and Bills they are one and done.  And Brady tends to give up emotionally if he faces pressure and gets sacked.  He starts to pout and lose passion.  He starts to throw lazy throws like what happened against the Chiefs.  Brady does checkout.

This is the first season in YEARS for the Pats where the offensive line is the big concern and not the defense.

There aren't any defenses left in the AFC that have as good a front as the Jets or Bills. Cincy is pretty good but Brady torched them.

Yeah I admit I've seen that over the years. He's at his  best when emotional fired up but nobody can sustain that 100% of the time so..........

Half the line was missing vs the Bills as they treated as a fourth preseason game. Coaching will be better in playoffs and will get the ball out of Brady's hands quicker. Expect to see more of a Vareen ...

Still not seeing the problem with it.

The Pats' biggest concern is a lack of a burner at wideout. With generally good to fair pass protection, a great QB, decent run game, the best TE in the game and Edelmann they're still very good on offense regardless.

Defense, special teams, and coaching are all solid.

Now if NE were to face, say, SEA I'd be more concerned with the O-line...because any O-line should be concerned against SEA lol    NE's toughest matchup they could face in the AFC is probably BAL.

The patriots and their O line are fine. Watch them in the Super Bowl.

Well the last 2 Super Bowls they played in they got beat so will be interesting to see what happens if they get there. ;)  The playoffs just started so who knows what will happen. A lot of football left to be played. :fb: