Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The all encompassing Tom Brady

jvan1973

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you bothered to read the threads you would see more often than not Colts fans bring  him in and then we respond.

See thread #62 in the thread "an ingorants mans opinion of luck. ' YOU'LL FIND WAYS TO SNEAK HIM IN

If you bothered to read the threads you would see more often than not Colts fans bring  him in and then we respond.

Here it is here......this is you...

When I read your first paragraph I think about Bledsoe and how we used to same those same exact things about him. IF he just had a better Oline, better run game, better receivers. And like Luck, he liked to hang on to the ball, get it down field, take hits and force throws. It was who he was. Then we saw Brady step on the field with the same group and move the offense, not take negative plays, take what the defense gave him and lead the team to multiple championships.

The knocks against Luck are the same ones he had in college. The question is can he change who he is? I think he is a fine QB but far from elite and I am not sure if that has to do as much with the team around him as you may believe. I am not saying this Colts team is great but his issues are less about the players than his approach to the position IMO.

Sometimes yes , sometimes no. Why not just keep all the Brady stuff here ?

Why? He is relevant in other threads especially ones that are patriot focused. This thread seems silly and is already deteriorating into spygate ... big surprise. Not sure why it bothers you so much. If you have a valid point to make in a discussion on Brady just make it like we do with everything else.

Here it is here......this is you...

When I read your first paragraph I think about Bledsoe and how we used to same those same exact things about him. IF he just had a better Oline, better run game, better receivers. And like Luck, he liked to hang on to the ball, get it down field, take hits and force throws. It was who he was. Then we saw Brady step on the field with the same group and move the offense, not take negative plays, take what the defense gave him and lead the team to multiple championships.

The knocks against Luck are the same ones he had in college. The question is can he change who he is? I think he is a fine QB but far from elite and I am not sure if that has to do as much with the team around him as you may believe. I am not saying this Colts team is great but his issues are less about the players than his approach to the position IMO.

ok. And? Why not just respond and refute what you don't like or disagree with.

Tom Brady becomes worse than Andy Dalton when under pressure and gets hit.

I think it's safe to bet that if the Pats lose next week it wasn't because of their defense, but because of their O-line and QB play.

See you are still keeping up your rep as a faux Pats fan ...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - rude
Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - rude

See you are still keeping up your rep as a faux Pats fan ...

No, just not a homer.

lol @ having to kiss a team's as% in order to be a real fan.  Get lost.  Learn to be critical of your team and not some little kid with Brady posters on your wall.

You're not a real fan.  Back at ya.   :thmup:

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - squabble
Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - squabble

No, just not a homer.

lol @ having to kiss a team's as% in order to be a real fan.  Get lost.  Learn to be critical of your team and not some little kid with Brady posters on your wall.

You're not a real fan.  Back at ya.   :thmup:

Not even staunch Pat haters would make the comments you make. I am on Jet boards and Fins boards and even they don't make comments like you. So yeah, Faux fan. 

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 4, 2015 - link to forums
Hidden by MTC, January 4, 2015 - link to forums

Not even staunch Pat haters would make the comments you make. I am on Jet boards and Fins boards and even they don't make comments like you. So yeah, Faux fan. 

Wrong.  Shows you're not even a real Pats fan to not even know what most Pats fans think...

Pats forums...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/

?? The comparison was Bledsoe not Brady.

"Then we saw Brady step on the field with the same group and move the offense, not take negative plays, take what the defense gave him and lead the team to multiple championships."

K... whatever you say

"Then we saw Brady step on the field with the same group and move the offense, not take negative plays, take what the defense gave him and lead the team to multiple championships."

K... whatever you say

The comparison was Luck to Bledsoe. Or does any mention of Brady just make you punch your computer/phone?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 5, 2015 - personal
Hidden by Nadine, January 5, 2015 - personal

Wow, you really need a life

If I was a Colts fan I wouldn't have been banned once even if I posted all the same things.  You have 12741 posts here, most of them less than 10 words each.  Time for you to get a life and stop with your unintellectual little quips that requires no thought.

If he is working his salary structure to win a Super Bowl not during the spygate era, and the importance to his legacy.

Sure. They have him asked him all that about winning the fourth ring and tying Montana and Bradshaw. I have not heard any Boston media mention spygate in years though. Brady's response is always the same. He is focused on the current season and trying to make the most of his ops. I mean spygate really had nothing to do with him. That was on the coaching and post-spygate he went on to become one of the elite QBs in the game so really he has nothing to prove. I think it is more Bill but I don't think he thinks about it either anymore. They just want to win every year. As I have always said, another ring won't make spygate go away. The haters will still say the 3 are tainted and you only won one post-spygate. It is what it is.

If I was a Colts fan I wouldn't have been banned once even if I posted all the same things. You have 12741 posts here, most of them less than 10 words each. Time for you to get a life and stop with your unintellectual little quips that requires no thought.

I have been here for years and don't have accounts on other teams boards. I certainly don't have ten accounts on another teams board.

I have been here for years and don't have accounts on other teams boards. I certainly don't have ten accounts on another teams board.

Maybe you need to get a life then.  I only been coming to this forum for around 3 years.  I don't belong to any other forums.

Maybe you need to get a life then. I only been coming to this forum for around 3 years. I don't belong to any other forums.

rigghhht. That's why you just posted things from a pts forum. Why aren't you banned yet?

The comparison was Luck to Bledsoe. Or does any mention of Brady just make you punch your computer/phone?

So pretty much in that thread you insult Andrew Luck and then throw in how Brady led the Pats to Multiple championships. Other words you say Luck stinks as he compares to Dalton and has the bad qualities Bledsoe had. That's enough to urinate me off but you feel it necessary to do a Tom Brady boot lick besides. Amazed that you can't see why you annoyed me. 

So pretty much in that thread you insult Andrew Luck and then throw in how Brady led the Pats to Multiple championships. Other words you say Luck stinks as he compares to Dalton and has the bad qualities Bledsoe had. That's enough to urinate me off but you feel it necessary to do a Tom Brady boot lick besides. Amazed that you can't see why you annoyed me. 

Oh stop.