Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The all encompassing Tom Brady

jvan1973

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So pretty much in that thread you insult Andrew Luck and then throw in how Brady led the Pats to Multiple championships. Other words you say Luck stinks as he compares to Dalton and has the bad qualities Bledsoe had. That's enough to urinate me off but you feel it necessary to do a Tom Brady boot lick besides. Amazed that you can't see why you annoyed me. 

If the Pats lose amfootball will probably blame everyone other than Brady.  She'll blame the WR's and claim it's their fault for not running "proper routes" like how Brady threw it 10 yards over Edelman's head in the AFC title game last season.

And to be fair to amfootball it's not just her, it's probably going to be many Pats fans and the Boston media.  They'll trash the offensive line and WR's.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 4, 2015 - posting about moderation
Hidden by Superman, January 4, 2015 - posting about moderation

why those posts are allowed is beyond me

MJD and american were no doubt trolling in that thead. MJD pretty much owned up to it when he said "he was just bored." There is no way a football fan can say that 40 TD's and 16 Int is similar to 19 and 17. Plus Dalton has lost some playoff games the Bengles should have won if he played well. Compare that to the one bad game vs the Pats Luck had and say it's similar is trolling.. unless you're a you know what. If a moderator with a backbone read those post by those two he should have kicked them both off for a week. At least one (moderator) did say something like it "preposterous " for Pat fans to be posting like that. 

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 4, 2015 - posting about moderation
Hidden by Superman, January 4, 2015 - posting about moderation

MJD and american were no doubt trolling in that thead. MJD pretty much owned up to it when he said "he was just bored." There is no way a football fan can say that 40 TD's and 16 Int is similar to 19 and 17. Plus Dalton has lost some playoff games the Bengles should have won if he played well. Compare that to the one bad game vs the Pats Luck had and say it's similar is trolling.. unless you're a you know what. If a moderator with a backbone read those post by those two he should have kicked them both off for a week. At least one (moderator) did say something like it "preposterous " for Pat fans to be posting like that. 

Sometimes mods dont see them. You can report and they will see.

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 4, 2015 - posting about moderation
Hidden by MTC, January 4, 2015 - posting about moderation

Sometimes mods dont see them. You can report and they will see.

I'm sure enough saw it and their answer would be what MJD has above. 

If I was a Colts fan I wouldn't have been banned once even if I posted all the same things. You have 12741 posts here, most of them less than 10 words each. Time for you to get a life and stop with your unintellectual little quips that requires no thought.

no wonder people don't like Boston fans.....

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 4, 2015 - talking about points
Hidden by MTC, January 4, 2015 - talking about points

me too but I get in trouble for standing my ground on my teams forum....

Yeah.. I hear ya.  I think I'm about a "point" away from being sidelined.

he's right take that line away and he's not that special Matt Cassel did his job haha

Tom is obviously better than Cassel but Tom becomes a below average QB under pressure and after getting hit a few times.  He throws tantrums, pouts and will become a brat and go in shut down mode when things don't go his way.  But when things go his way he's quick to run into the end zone and head butt players and act like the total shi%.

Tom is very UP and down.  Since 2006 during the biggest post season games he's been flat with lack of emotion and passion.  Why wasn't he all hyped up with emotion on the sidelines during the two super bowls against the Giants?  Or last year in the AFC title game?  Where was his passion?

already been twice lol after the pats game

Tom is obviously better than Cassel but Tom becomes a below average QB under pressure and after getting hit a few times.  He throws tantrums, pouts and will become a brat and go in shut down mode when things don't go his way.  But when things go his way he's quick to run into the end zone and head butt players and act like the total shi%.

Tom is very UP and down.  Since 2006 during the biggest post season games he's been flat with lack of emotion and passion.  Why wasn't he all hyped up with emotion on the sidelines during of the two super bowls against the Giants?  Or last year in the AFC title game

Is that why we saw all those shots of Pat players ignoring him when he tried to high 5 them ?

Tom is very UP and down.  Since 2006 during the biggest post season games he's been flat with lack of emotion and passion.  Why wasn't he all hyped up with emotion on the sidelines during of the two super bowls against the Giants?  Or last year in the AFC title game?

You mean the two SBs when he walked off the field with the lead with minutes to go and watched the defense let it up?

Tom is obviously better than Cassel but Tom becomes a below average QB under pressure and after getting hit a few times. He throws tantrums, pouts and will become a brat and go in shut down mode when things don't go his way. But when things go his way he's quick to run into the end zone and head butt players and act like the total shi%.

Tom is very UP and down. Since 2006 during the biggest post season games he's been flat with lack of emotion and passion. Why wasn't he all hyped up with emotion on the sidelines during the two super bowls against the Giants? Or last year in the AFC title game? Where was his passion?

hey you don't have to preach to me I can't stand the guy honestly love what you are saying about him!!! Finally a pats fan that's not shouting tommy boy is the GOAT he can be good but he is very overrated in the media and fans IMO

Tom Brady becomes worse than Andy Dalton when under pressure and gets hit.

I think it's safe to bet that if the Pats lose next week it wasn't because of their defense, but because of their O-line and QB play.

I see that the fake Patriots fan failed to return after Jimmy G's poor performance.