Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No Respect..baltimor Eis A 16-Point Favorite

oldunclemark

The biggest problem with the Colts and Vegas is Vegas has to give enough points to lure gamblers to put money down on the Colts. The problem is the Colts are unpredictible, they've been 'decent' to just down right bad. The Colts are probably giving oddmakers fits because they have show they can lose by 7 or less agianst good teams, or be blown out by more than 14. I think the oddmakers are looking at the fact Baltimore is more than capable of shutting down the Colts to about 10 points while scoring more than 24.

Again..not team..individuals....

Exactly what kind of respect do you think an 0-12 team with a dreadful defense deserves?

When you bet points spread..its more about individuals..

If Painter plays last week..we dont cover....see?

With Orlovsky playing..all the receivers ..and all 3 backs..plus a healthy line..

take the Colts and give 16 1/2 Trust me..

I think this will be a better game than we expect. Baltimore has blown good opponents out of the water, but they also lost to Jacksonville on MNF. I believe Baltimore at it's best is the best team in the AFC, but they have a problem with playing to the level of their opponents and are inconsistent at times. I would take the Colts with the points. While it was very obvious this team gave up mid-season, I think they are getting their hearts back into the game. No team wants to go 0-16.

Ravens will hand us a shut-out. ray and peyton will be chatting on the sidelines. ray will say, "sorry peyton. when i made those comments about your team without you.....well i guess i was seriously underestimating your value....they arent sub-par, they are one of the worst ever." peyton replies "yea...i know.....i just heard the same thing fron tom brady last week."

Wow..I thought the gamblers would have learned last week.

but Vegas rarely loses

16 1/2 is the early line for Baltimore over the Colts..

a rule of thumb.....Teams may win by more than 14..They do all the time

But NO ONE Is more than a 14-point favorite in the NF

That is usually true, but this team seems worse than the run of the mill loser.

Good question....

I think it was 12.....but we then hadnt yet been exposed nationwide to suck as badly as we have this year.

Correct, our suckiness was only in its infancy stage, then we took it to a whole other level. Like suckin chrome off metal. We got so bad that the media was in disbelief, now when has that ever happened. Irsay's tweet even was righteous.

The Colts don't deserve anyone's respect this season. Last week was a fluke, against the league's worst defense. They may have put a couple garbage scores up at the end of the game, but they were down 31-3.

not sure if it was a fluke, the colts have come back against us in more than one 4th qtr in the past . . .

so you're betting you little sister on Baltimore giving 16....

remember..you lost your little brother last week giving NE and 21??

What are you talking about??????? Been hitting the booze a little early this evening I see.

Sorry Jason, I just read through the remaining replies, it seems you and I think alike.

For the record, I think I predicted 106 to 7 or something like that, but the madden gods gave me that score, so in effect, John Madden was betting his best friends uncle's brother in law, or something like that.