Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jamie Dukes on Colts stopping Patriots offense: "They can't"

bap1331

Care to elaborate on what Mr. Dukes actually said please?

I'm sure I can speculate. Let's see...Brady has Gronk & Coach Belichick so let's just pack it in right now. Sigh...Honestly, must all the pundits with the exception of Jeff Saturday claim INDY is dead on arrival? 

We've been here many times before. We've got some nice firepower ourselves, a great special teams unit, & both teams had the exact amount of time to prepare. Dwayne Allen is gonna have a BIG night. I can feel it. 

https://screen.yahoo.com/sports--videos/patriots-able-defeat-luck-colts-223251112.html

Dukes is picking the Colts, Casserly is picking the Patriots

Thanks for the link Gavin & I owe Mr. Dukes an apology for blindly assuming he was favoring NE. 

Jamie is right though. If we win this game, it sets up nicely for us down the regular season stretch seeding wise provided we take care of business. 

How come so many analysts always ask who INDY must stop on the Patriots offense? How come they never flip the question & say slowing down this Colts offensive juggernaut is no day at the beach now is it Billy?

What I'm driving at is this: It is possible for NE to loss this game. They're not invincible you know. Did the world create a giant sink hole & drop me in there for having the sheer audacity to say that BTW? No, that's what I thought. 

Okay, to be fair, both Belichick & Brady said some nice things about Luck, Wayne, & the challenges the Colts present with a "balanced offense" executing well right now on the Patriots official website.

I just get so frustrated at so many journalists in the NFL just handing over the spoils of war to NE before the Natl. Anthem has even been sung yet. I know; I know just laugh it off SW1. I hear ya. I hear ya. 

Okay, to be fair, both Belichick & Brady said some nice things about Luck, Wayne, & the challenges the Colts present with a "balanced offense" executing well right now on the Patriots official website.

I just get so frustrated at so many journalists in the NFL just handing over the spoils of war to NE before the Natl. Anthem has even been sung yet. I know; I know just laugh it off SW1. I hear ya. I hear ya.

You would think the Pats are coming off a super bowl victory or something? The media loves them some patriots no matter they haven't won a super bowl in over 10 years. Oh well? I don't listen to much of what the media has to say anyway! lol

You would think the Pats are coming off a super bowl victory or something? The media loves them some patriots no matter they haven't won a super bowl in over 10 years. Oh well? I don't listen to much of what the media has to say anyway! lol

Yeah, that's definitely the vibe a lot of talking heads send off CC1. I get that their team is talented, but we aren't exactly creampuffs either.  haha

Pat Mcafee always cheers me up & puts me in a good mood. Let's roll with this clip to loosen the tension on the eve of our biggest regular season game in 2014.

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Name_That_Colt_Who_Can_Ride_a_Unicycle_/69d94d85-5713-4128-816e-d809b8191c9a

Favorite part is when Pat refers to Sergio Brown as rapper Coolio. Ha! Ha! 

They blew out Denver and Denver was favored in Foxboro. That is where the confidence is coming from in picking NE. 

They blew out Denver and Denver was favored in Foxboro. That is where the confidence is coming from in picking NE.

Yep. As of late they have been getting back to their winning ways and have looked like the best team in the AFC, especially when you look at the Bronco game.

Thanks for the link Gavin & I owe Mr. Dukes an apology for blindly assuming he was favoring NE. 

Jamie is right though. If we win this game, it sets up nicely for us down the regular season stretch seeding wise provided we take care of business. 

How come so many analysts always ask who INDY must stop on the Patriots offense? How come they never flip the question & say slowing down this Colts offensive juggernaut is no day at the beach now is it Billy?

What I'm driving at is this: It is possible for NE to loss this game. They're not invincible you know. Did the world create a giant sink hole & drop me in there for having the sheer audacity to say that BTW? No, that's what I thought. 

They are absolutely beatable