Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

loucheiz purifoy

keverton

I think the better question is why play him at safety?

I would suggest he lacks recovery speed to play press corner in our D.

Right now we don`t need him so let him work on his corner skills just to get better and also work on his safety skills.

Let it play out. He did look Good in pre-season supporting the run game. Nice tackling!! Oh ya!

I would lean to expecting him to being a S at some point and maybe a darn good one. Wishing him luck no matter.

I think they would have McDonald playing safety before Purifoy.

That 31 is a beast on special teams.

Why do people always want players to switch positions?  Did Purifoy play safety in college? 

I don't think some people realize that in the pros it's not that easy.  Different techniques, different coverages.  I'm not saying he can't do it, but do you really want a guy learning on the job out there?

Keep Purifoy right where he is and continue to develop there, no need to throw an entire other position on the UDFA plate to learn possibly stunting his growth at CB.

I would like to see him returning kicks/punts but he just had to muff that punt in the preseason lol

Why do people always want players to switch positions?  Did Purifoy play safety in college? 

I don't think some people realize that in the pros it's not that easy.  Different techniques, different coverages.  I'm not saying he can't do it, but do you really want a guy learning on the job out there?

They still must think Landry is back there..