Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

thornton misses second day of practice

CR91

Shipley at G is a bad idea, even he would say that. That ended up being why he was let go from Baltimore. He is really too slow for a G, and is just not natural at all there. I would almost bet it would be either Holmes, Harrison, or Louis.

Shipley isn't going to play guard. Colts have him marked down as a center. 

It's between Harrison or Holmes at guard. Possibly Louis, but he's not great. 

if he cant go, would we start holmes at C and move shipley to G?

:no: :no:

Are you mad??!! You don't put Shipley at G, that's what got him traded by us & cut by the Ravens

Move Holmes to G since everyone is so supportive of him being starter

Holmes

Reitz

Harrison

Leave Shipley at C. Don't give Andrew nightmares when he's been having dreams the past 3 weeks

:no: :no:

Are you mad??!! You don't put Shipley at G, that's what got him traded by us & cut by the Ravens

Move Holmes to G since everyone is so supportive of him being starter

Holmes

Reitz

Harrison

Leave Shipley at C. Don't give Andrew nightmares when he's been having dreams the past 3 weeks

come down TK take your medicine and by that I mean youre apple juice haha

Is Louis hurt too?  Sorry, I can't remember what happened to him.

I guess it's telling that Harrison came in for Thornton last week. 

I could be dead wrong, but it seems to me that Thornton is the weak link on the offense right now.  Not that he's playing bad, but I don't see anything exceptional from him.  I need to see Ben Gundy's scores.

Is Louis hurt too? Sorry, I can't remember what happened to him.

I could be dead wrong, but it seems to me that Thornton is the weak link on the offense right now. Not that he's playing bad, but I don't see anything exceptional from him. I need to see Ben Gundy's scores.

Lance Louis is a bum

Lance Louis is a bum

Some day you're going to be old enough where posts like this are going to be embarrassing to you.

I'm sorry that day is not today,  but it will happen someday.    And the sooner the better.

I don't think of anyone playing in the National Football League as a bum.....

Some day you're going to be old enough where posts like this are going to be embarrassing to you.

I'm sorry that day is not today, but it will happen someday. And the sooner the better.

I don't think of anyone playing in the National Football League as a bum.....

You have your views, I have mine. There's plenty of bad players in the NFL

Is Louis hurt too?  Sorry, I can't remember what happened to him.

I could be dead wrong, but it seems to me that Thornton is the weak link on the offense right now.  Not that he's playing bad, but I don't see anything exceptional from him.  I need to see Ben Gundy's scores.

Funny you don`t see that he has given us the best pulls we have seen since Lilja-Scott. How do you think TRich had those 4-5 runs that made him look like a good back?

You have your views, I have mine. There's plenty of bad players in the NFL

It isn`t an informed view, just blather. He has a History of having played quite well before he was injured and you can`t handle it.

He is a one position player unfortunately, and i would expect you don`t understand the meaning of that as it relates to the active game day roster.

Funny you don`t see that he has given us the best pulls we have seen since Lilja-Scott. How do you think TRich had those 4-5 runs that made him look like a good back?

I see him as an average G, and there's nothing wrong with that. Hardly as good as our SB G's, by any means.

Read the indepth analysis by Gundy on Colts Academy. It's still subjective, but it's hard to argue with what he's seeing.

I don't recall Harrison being at guard in Thorntons' place at all.  From the game pictures I saw Jamon Meredith came in for Thornton.  That makes even more sense if Louis was on the inactive list for the game.

Harrison replaced Thornton immediately after he was hurt.  They showed Harrison as soon as they came back from the commercial break.  Meredith came in when they went to jumbo packages and he had to report as an extra linemen.