Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zach Kerr: Glad to have him on the team

TKnight24

Don't be too disappointed if he doesn't see the field much

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Kerr was inactive. I'd say Chapman based on skill set but Kerr based on experience and this regime seems to favor experience.

I get that we only have 6 dline, but the Colts could wind up playing exclusively in nickel and dime defense. Last year Chapman was inactive for the game but I don't remember if there were 6 or 7 dline on the roster at that time

Him along with Hughes will be HUGE upgrades over Fili Moala and Ricardo Matthews. I don't think most folks comprehend how bad the latter actually were, along with other 4th string players like Tom Zbikowski, Antonio Johnson, Samson Satele, Mike McGlynn, amongst others we've had the past few years.

That's why I predict a 12-4 season MINIMUM.

Part of us can say that the 11-5 season last year was lucky, but at the same time, we lost several games that we should have blown the doors out of our opponents; home losses against Miami and St. Louis for instance.

Him along with Hughes will be HUGE upgrades over Fili Moala and Ricardo Matthews. I don't think most folks comprehend how bad the latter actually were, along with other 4th string players like Tom Zbikowski, Antonio Johnson, Samson Satele, Mike McGlynn, amongst others we've had the past few years.

That's why I predict a 12-4 season MINIMUM.

Part of us can say that the 11-5 season last year was lucky, but at the same time, we lost several games that we should have blown the doors out of our opponents; home losses against Miami and St. Louis for instance.

Johnson was actually solid at NT I though, Bad in our 4-3 scheme prior to the regime change but solid at NT, Brock was also solid for our Cover 2 getting pressure and to the QB.......But sucked against the run