Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zach Kerr: Glad to have him on the team

TKnight24

Here's a little laugh for you this morning from Zach Kerr

@_ZachKerr_: I woke up, did everything like we had practice today. Then I remembered we have a "off day" lol I'm trippin.

Excited to see what he can do. And with the Mathis suspension, we should be seeing a lot of rotation amongst the front 7 trying to get a pass rush going. Can't wait until Sunday! Just hoping he isn't on the inactive list. Hope he dresses out

:colts:

Here's a little laugh for you this morning from Zach Kerr

@_ZachKerr_: I woke up, did everything like we had practice today. Then I remembered we have a "off day" lol I'm trippin.

Excited to see what he can do. And with the Mathis suspension, we should be seeing a lot of rotation amongst the front 7 trying to get a pass rush going. Can't wait until Sunday! Just hoping he isn't on the inactive list. Hope he dresses out

:colts:

He needs to dress TK...we only have 6 D-linemen.

Here's to bolstering the run defense...with a twist...:)

He needs to dress TK...we only have 6 D-linemen.

Here's to bolstering the run defense...with a twist...:)

*Counts on fingers*

That means...... *counts again* We only have 1 backup for each spot since we run a 3-4

And I only said that cause I was thinking we'd do like last year and dress a lot of DB's

*Counts on fingers*

That means...... *counts again* We only have 1 backup for each spot since we run a 3-4

And I only said that cause I was thinking we'd do like last year and dress a lot of DB's

If ya need a LB....we got em :)

With the continuous rotations, I expect to see all 6 DL playing.

If ya need a LB....we got em :)

With the continuous rotations, I expect to see all 6 DL playing.

I'll be looking for Hughes, been quiet since the day we drafted him. Had the terrible tradegy the other week so hope everything is okay with him on that end. Looking for him to have a solid game

I'll be looking for Hughes, been quiet since the day we drafted him. Had the terrible tradegy the other week so hope everything is okay with him on that end. Looking for him to have a solid game

I am looking forward to seeing the Number 1 defense out there period!!  If Chap and Art Jones get on a roll....and the old fella...Redding :)

And...we finally get to see Freeman and Jackson together.  Gonna be fun!!!

He'll win D.R.O.Y. ....BOOK IT! What a steal for us!

If he doesn't dress, i'll puke. We should sit rogers and dress Kerr.

Kerr is the NFL defensive player of the week winner, when he rolls on denver in their house.

Kerr is gonna dance...THIS GAME! 2.5 TIMES.

So how are you and Kerr related?

Kerr's a big, fast, relentless guy with alot to prove. He's got a small school chip on his shoulder and feels the NFL disrespected him (which they did) . I think he'll eat manning for dinner in this one...just a hunch. I've never seen a man his size, run so fast and motor after every play...RELENTLESS.

He'll win D.R.O.Y. ....BOOK IT! What a steal for us!

Kerr is the NFL defensive player of the week winner, when he rolls on denver in their house.

Kerr is gonna dance...THIS GAME! 2.5 TIMES.

So it is clear you are an overzealous fan-boy whose opinion should be discounted immediately.  Thank you for making that apparent just 33 short posts into your time on the board.

I'd rather sit Moncrief than Rogers. Rogers can be a spark and make huge plays if you need to go deep on the depth chart. Moncrief (while I believe he'll eventually be a stud) just doesn't appear quite ready. I would expect him to look much better next year after a season learning from Wayne and Nicks.