Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which formation would give us the most advantages on O?

steveeoaktree33

I am wondering which formation would give us the best offensive production. Two tight end I? Pro set? 3 WR? Shotgun 2rb 2wr? Wishbone? I would like to see the pro set with Bradshaw and Havili in the backfield (with T-Rich splitting time w Bradshaw) and TY Reg and Allen. We could run or pass effectively from this with Andrew changing plays when necessary. Liking the hurry up, it'd still give us options. I was never a fan of switching out players to tip off the D as to what may be being run. Ideas fellas?

why not ha a 2rb 2 wr set. bradshaw richardson nicks and hilton

Wheel routes out of the back of the field to keep the defense close. You'd need 3WR's or a TE in you suggested offense. But wouldn't be bad to see considering TRich and Bradshaw and block well.

Agree about the FB. It just seems to use up a spot for non production at times, and tips them off to the run. Using T Rich and Bradshaw like we used to Addai/Rhodes in a 3WR set  as long as we have Wayne,TY and Nicks all healthy would be pretty potent. I would like US to dictate and let the D do the worrying...