MTC

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According the reports he has had a very good camp so far

It's going to be tough.

Davis, Toler, Butler, and Gordy are locks to make the 53.

Colts are very high on Purifoy. I'd imagine he will make the roster if he keeps it up.

I would say its between Burley and Cox for the final spot. 

I read up on this when I saw Josh Lenz made some plays today.   I did not know that he runs a 4.35 in the 40.

I didn't know he was a burner like that.

11 Lenz, Josh WR 6-0 194 23 1 Iowa State

To really draw the attention of pro teams he needed a strong ISU pro day, where Lenz “blew it up,” as ISU director of strength and conditioning Yancy McKnight put it. Lenz unofficially ran a 4.35 second 40-yadr dash and his vertical jump was 38 inches.

http://amestrib.com/sections/sports/pros/how-lenz-became-member-the-chicago-bears.html

It's interesting that Vick Ballard has not been placed on IR yet.

Wonder why... :thinking:

I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible that they could be waiting to see how the surgery goes? If so, I am wondering if he could be our player designated for return later in the season. T Suggs recovered in 9 months, so is there any situation in which he could be able to come back late in the season?

I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible that they could be waiting to see how the surgery goes? If so, I am wondering if he could be our player designated for return later in the season. T Suggs recovered in 9 months, so if there any situation in which he could be able to come back late in the season?

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe he could return in the playoffs. 

Marcus Burley is a dark horse candidate to make the 53. 

Been thinking the same thing his name just keeps popping up. The guy who hasn't seemed to figure it out yet at least with the little information I have been seeing is Rogers.

Can anyone tell me how Darick Rogers is doing so far in training camp? Any chance he makes it on the roster? As I see it going by people talking about Moncrief, looks like he will definitely make the team.

Moncrief was our 3rd round pick he is on the team. Everything I have seen on Rogers has been up and down not really good but I am not there and have been relying on second hand information.

Things will start to shake out more as we get to preseason games.

Can anyone tell me how Darick Rogers is doing so far in training camp? Any chance he makes it on the roster? As I see it going by people talking about Moncrief, looks like he will definitely make the team.

I'm relying on tweets, but it looks like Rogers had a bad first day and a great second day. For the past two practices, he's made some plays, but he's also made mistakes. His route running continues to be the biggest issue.