Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Discussion thread 7/25

Bravo

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear about Bjoern Werner! If we can get him going to take pressure off Mathis as the only pass rusher we will be in great shape!

I really do think Coach Pagano needs to slow this kind of "early praise" down a bit.  Let's just let a guy's play on the field do the talking . 

Chuck Pagano said they would be resting some guys this afternoon and that's the case. Jack Mewhort observing with a sleeve on his right leg

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

July 25, 2014

Can't find Trent Richardson out here yet. May just be late, but he was getting worked on by trainers yesterday. We'll see. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

July 25, 2014

I don't understand why we give "off days" to players on the second day of camp..

If they aren't really off days just say so.. We all already know Colts players are hurt. I don't think most would freak out if they just said what was wrong with them.

And there is a difference between being hurt and injured.

Honestly the more I think about it Landry moving to linebacker could be a good thing, With that said it would leave a hole at FS, Or use him in a Joker role, He has the range but not the cover ability to just be stuck at FS

@HolderStephen: As @mchappell51 tweeted, RB Vick Ballard is down w left ankle sprain. Can't overreact but wasn't putting weight on it.

Apparently he went out on a passing pattern, and hurt something. I'm guessing with his history they took him off the field on a cart as a precaution. My fingers are crossed.

Rogers having a great day apparently.

I wonder if someone got in his ear after a sluggish practice yesterday. If so, this is a good response from him.