Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Rice Suspended

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we have to resort to trying to explain the difference between defending a helpless child to that of someone beating another person  unconscious  ~  It's time to realize with some people, with very strong differing opinions,  you can't really debate in a sensible manner.

Gramz is signing  out of this conversation.   :hello:

I know what you are saying.  Every time we have this sort of topic we have some posters who.......well you know.  I've gotten involved in them and realized the same thing you did.

I know what you are saying.  Every time we have this sort of topic we have some posters who.......well you know.  I've gotten involved in them and realized the same thing you did.

btw ~  thanks for editing my comment, and correcting my spelling before the grammar police arrived... ;)  

When we have to resort to trying to explain the difference between defending a helpless child to that of someone beating another person unconscience ~ It's time to realize with some people, with very strong differing opinions, you can't really debate in a sensible manner.

Gramz is signing out of this conversation. :hello:

I wasnt comparing the two, i hope it didn't come across that way. I was just pointing out there are instances where a violent action is the only option.

I will also point out, a relationship that goes down this road rarely if ever pans out. My wife and i have been together 20 years. And although there have been times she haa wanted to club me, she never has :)

I wasnt comparing the two, i hope it didn't come across that way. I was just pointing out there are instances where a violent action is the only option.

I will also point out, a relationship that goes down this road rarely if ever pans out. My wife and i have been together 20 years. And although there have been times she haa wanted to club me, she never has :)

My comment was not meant for you, and I will leave it at that.   ;)

And now, I am really signing off this topic once and for all.

lol

I haven't set my husband on fire yet either...........although I've mentioned it to him as a possibility. Whatever his plan for me is.......remains a secret

Death threats aside........we've never been violent with each other.  I cannot imagine how people live that way

lol

I haven't set my husband on fire yet either...........although I've mentioned it to him as a possibility. Whatever his plan for me is.......remains a secret

Death threats aside........we've never been violent with each other.  I cannot imagine how people live that way

It doesn't end well for at least one of them

Just so you know, most of the reports coming out of Baltimore had Mrs. Rice spitting and hitting Ray Rice before she was struck. Both were apparently extremely drunk. As far as I know, no one has seen any tape other than the one TMZ put out, so I'm not sure what Goodell looked at in

making his decision. This does not excuse what Ray did, but may add some perspective.

I thought that I read that there was video surveillance from the elevator itself that hasn't been released to the public.

The NFL suspending Rice for this is ludicrous.  No crime has been charged, and nobody really knows what happened.

So the NFL is simply using a domestic dispute as a means to raise its image and gross sales.  What will they try next.

I thought that I read that there was video surveillance from the elevator itself that hasn't been released to the public.

Yes, that has been talked about. You have to wonder if Goodell saw this, and it factored into his decision. I doubt that tape will ever see the light of day, and maybe it shouldn't. I think it is a very embarrassing domestic violence incident for both Mr and Mrs Rice. Hopefully he will learn from this incident like Ray Lewis, and steer clear of trouble. I know the Ravens front office is sick of dealing with this stuff.

The NFL suspending Rice for this is ludicrous.  No crime has been charged, and nobody really knows what happened.

So the NFL is simply using a domestic dispute as a means to raise its image and gross sales.  What will they try next.

This should be where this thread ends....here we go again..It's on.  See y'all later.  :)

ufc_47_its_on_poster.jpg

The NFL suspending Rice for this is ludicrous. No crime has been charged, and nobody really knows what happened.

So the NFL is simply using a domestic dispute as a means to raise its image and gross sales. What will they try next.

he plead guilty to the crime. Try to keep up

The reason I have short responses and initials

It brings to mind when I first signed on here. You replied to a post of mine with "WCF". I thought it stood for "Worst Coach Forever". But you clarified that you were referring to William Clay Ford. Remember?

Anyway, I appreciated that you started this thread. It gets people talking and we get to know how people stand on these issues.

The NFL suspending Rice for this is ludicrous. No crime has been charged, and nobody really knows what happened.

So the NFL is simply using a domestic dispute as a means to raise its image and gross sales. What will they try next.

And now we've sunk lower than Valpo and Shane's "Hitting women if they hit you is justifiable" argument .

Didn't think that was possible.

I just saw the video on the world news. I'm a bouncer...I've had to handle drunk women in ways that would look violent, when taken in a snippet like that video. And if you think working as a bouncer in 2014 liberal America is like Road House then you are several years behind lol!