Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make changes to Staff Personnel

TKnight24

Posted · Hidden by Superman, May 16, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by Superman, May 16, 2014 - off topic

Pure jealousy, because i am an actual player and you're a nobody. I missed out on my talent, i know it.

No one cares If you're a former player tbh, you are just as much of a nobody as the rest of us here so cut that crap out

No you seem to be continuing an argument from the Greg Little thread. A thread I made one comment in about how talented he is and me and you didn't even interact in that thread.

No you're not. 

One sad little fella'. I actually pity you, because this type of forum or outlet is all you have.

If Johnathan Dowling isn't a probowl talent this year, i'll admit that i'm wrong. How's that?

That's a way for you to get out of admitting you were wrong right now.

@KBowenColts: The @Colts have promoted Kevin Rogers to Director of Pro Personnel, Jon Shaw to Pro Scout/Special Projects and Dan Pitcher to Pro Scout.

:colts:

Let's hope these changed bring us in some Gems to help our push to Build the Monster & Hoist that Lombardi Trophy

:cheer:

Ahh, the final piece to the puzzle. Championship!

Anyway, what exactly does the director of pro personnel do? Lol

Typically,  they're scouting other professional players.    Players on other NFL teams.

You're looking for guys who you can trade for....   or, if the team cuts them, are they worth bringing in to your team?

That's not the complete job description,  but should give you some idea....

@KBowenColts: The @Colts have promoted Kevin Rogers to Director of Pro Personnel, Jon Shaw to Pro Scout/Special Projects and Dan Pitcher to Pro Scout.

:colts:

Let's hope these changed bring us in some Gems to help our push to Build the Monster & Hoist that Lombardi Trophy

:cheer:

LOL… my son played youth baseball against Rogers son about 20-22 years ago. Central NY area. He was a typical coach that had no regard for a kid's arm and thought fine to throw 10 million pitches if it helped the team win.

I'm not one who usually beats the S&C staff up for injuries, but I'm really fascinated with what the Eagles are doing.

I read some super crazy fact that they had their starting oline play together like ~98% of the time.

I read some super crazy fact that they had their starting oline play together like ~98% of the time.

Yeah, by far the fewest games lost due to injury, I think. Hardly any soft tissue injuries after camp, etc. There's got to be something to their training regimen.

Anyway, what exactly does the director of pro personnel do? Lol

Job responsibilities include the bulk of the contract negotiations with free agents, negotiating contract extensions with current players and scouting the other 31 NFL teams' rosters—scouting other teams is typically delegated amongst a number of league scouts under the team’s employ, who answer directly to the Director Of Pro Personnel.