Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Revis to visit Pats tonight

amfootball

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many to post. Just do a search on Revis + Patriots.

i did, nothing credible even suggesting he is visiting. Only that the pats are interested. I could have broke that story Of coarse they are interested, any team with cb needs is interested

i did, nothing credible even suggesting he is visiting. Only that the pats are interested. I could have broke that story Of coarse they are interested, any team with cb needs is interested

Twitter is what it is. Depends on who you know in terms of credibility.

Revis will be a Patriot...I heard this AM that is where he wants to go.

Another report linked him to the Jets....HMMMM.....Don't ya love the rumor-mill? :)

Yeah I heard he wants to go to the jets haha but he also said he won't take a pay cut so Browns or Raiders?? Crazy times

Boston Headlines ‏@BostonHeadlines 2m

Has yet to be confirmed, but it's believed Darrelle Revis and the #Patriots will be meeting tonight.

Not confirmed yet but it is believed Revis is coming to Foxboro tonight for a visit.

CB market drying up pretty quickly . I wonder if the Pats will try to low ball him also ? 

The Pats have the cap room...and he is definately the band aid that Bill needs for that secondary but he will be pretty expensive regardless. It definately will limit what else they can do in FA. What we have seen though is that teams will do whatever is necessary to open up cap space...look at NO and how they landed Byrd. Bill knows Tom's prime years are growing thin...and he is a once in a generation qb....the chances they land a Andrew Luck is slim so I would make hay while the getting is good. After all...Bill's career is pretty well tied to Tom's....the chances he coaches a long time after aren't likely in my opinion. He isn't a spring chicken.

The question is if the agreement he signed allows the Patriots to franchise tag him next year.

If he does well then extend his contract ASAP.

I like Revis, he brings toughness to that defense. I think this signing will re energize out secondary, now we need to go out and get Allen

The question is if the agreement he signed allows the Patriots to franchise tag him next year.

If he does well then extend his contract ASAP.

I like Revis, he brings toughness to that defense. I think this signing will re energize out secondary, now we need to go out and get Allen

If you try to play him on the tag he will holdout. If you want to keep him expect to pony up over $12M APY with a ton of guaranteed money.