Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome To The Colts.com Fan Community Forum!

Peytongirl

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be so brain dead, but, how do we do status updates?? Don't see the link anywhere??

Just click on your username which is found above and to the right of the smiling Forum Credit Union man. A box should pop up. At the top there should be a section titled, "What's on Your Mind?". There you can post your status and then click "update".

Or, you can click on your username where it shows at the bottom of the page of those who are online. That will take you to your profile page. At the left under your avatar, click on "profile feed". A box should then also pop up asking you "What's on Your Mind?"

Hope this helps.

well i'm 62yrs old and have been a diehard since 1958, ya, back with johnny, gino, ameche, buzz nutter etc. broke my heart when they left baltimore, but it healed quickly since they moved into my backyard of indy. i think pagano is the right guy to lead the team, and i'll wait on grigson a couple of years to see what he gives pagano to work with. it was time for the old cast to go. i'm hoping to see a return of running the ball with power and the ability (please!) to stop the run as well. we can't expect luck to row this boat by himself. so give him a decent OL and push that pile......

• 3 weeks later...

i've seen people mention an ignore feature for certain posters, but I can't find it. Could someone tell me how to use it if it does exist? Thanks.

If you click your username in the top right corner by your avatar, an option will come up that says Manage Ignore Prefs. If you click that, it'll take you to a page where you can insert another member's name and choose what to ignore