Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome To The Colts.com Fan Community Forum!

Peytongirl

Hi Colts fans,

I’m Port Adelaide. I get my user name from the AFL team I support here in Australia. We just came off our worst season ever. 3W 19L. I’ve been a Colts fan since the Jim Harbaugh comeback days of 95. (I’m now also a closet 49ers fan.)

The Colts and Port have some parallels.

Colts have had huge winning seasons but failed in the playoffs. Port had top 4 finishes but failed in the finals .

Then in ’04 Port made the Grand final and won the Premiership (I was there.) Three years later we made the ’07 Grand Final but we lost by a record 119 points. The Colts made the’06 Super Bowl and become World Champions and then 3 years later made ’09 Super Bowl only to lose to The Saints .

This year Port has had it’s worst season and now our Colts are 0 & 8.

Port has not made the finals now for 4 years and I hope the Colts don’t follow suite.

I love American football, it’s only second to Aussie Rules and the Colts are my team.

GO POWER, GO COLTS.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just going to say dissappointed in coaching staff for choosing carter over donald brown. With joseph addai sidelined, the more experienced brown deserves to start over a no name rookie. Brown has proved to be able to produce: remember Jax last season? Carter and brown each have two touchdowns, but carter has over twice the carries. Brown is a better reciever and better at picking up blitzes too. Also, everyone who criticizes curtis painter, shut up. Curtis painter is 100 times better than the codger who wore number 5 for 3 games. Painter is an inexperienced quarterback, and has never been seriously developed by the coaching staff. He isnt peyton, but he has given the team chances to win, its about time teh defense steps up nad makes plays.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by shecolt, November 12, 2011 - spam
Hidden by shecolt, November 12, 2011 - spam

Hello all my name is Cassie Camp, and I am from Shelbyville Indiana. I am selling NFL Colts watches from avon!!!!! Yes we sell even men's stuff too!!! If you are interested in a great NFL mens Colts watches, they are selling for 30 bucks right now only have a few left ON HAND, afterwards you can order directly from me call or text me at 317 604 8048 for a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Good to be able to talk to Colts fans from around the world,being from Canada I am a fan of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the CFL we lost in the East Final so now I only have the Colts left and we are going to WIN a game I'm sure of it. Hey Port Adelaide I love the AFL you guys have a great game.I watched The Grand Final this year first one I'd seen in a few years.TSN use to show games a few years back on a regular basis,it is great to see it back on TV.I use to follow the Bulldogs but it has been a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just signed up tonight. Long time luker (and at coltsfreaks) but never bothered to make an account until all the changes within the organization started to take place. Caldwell WON'T be missed. I'll remember fondly on the recent past, but look forward with hope and optimism toward the future.

Put your faith in Jim, coach Pagano, and, hopefully, Andrew Luck. That kid looks SOLID. Don't resist or resent change. It happens to every team in every sport at one time or another. The future looks fascinating! Buy a ticket: take the ride.

GO COLTS

(And thank you, Peyton, for all you did. Love ya, man.)

• 2 weeks later...

How do you make a poll? I hit a new topic and chose the poll manager, but it never shows up as a post when I hit finished and when I give the topic a title and hit preview, I still don't see the poll

To make a poll:

Click on the " Manage Poll" button to configure the poll.

You can optionally enter a title for the poll in the "Poll Title" box. You may then also be able to set it as a public poll by checking the "Public Poll?" box. In public polls, all members will be able to see who voted for which option.

You can then add your questions by typing the first question into the Question box. You must then choose if you want this question to be multi-choice (allowing users to select an arbitrary number of answers) or single-choice (users will only be able to select one answer). To make the question multi-choice, check the "Allow users to select multiple answers?" box, otherwise, leave it blank.

Then enter the possible answers for the questions into the boxes below. To add more answers, press the " Add Another Choice" button, or to remove an answer, click the icon. You can see how many choices you are allowed per question at the bottom of the list of questions.

To add additional questions, press the " Add Another Question" button. You can see how many questions you are allowed at the bottom of the list of questions.

To remove a question, press the " Remove Question" button, or to cancel adding a poll, press the " Close Poll Form" button.

Enter a main topic question in the text box and hit post.

Hope this helps!

OK thanks, I didn't think a negative indicator was a positive reaction anyway.....

Though admittedly I miss it sometimes, what we had were too many instances of people "ganging up" on certain posters. Usually it was the trolls that got this treatment however. I feel the real problem with it is people would abstain from posting a controversial opinion because they didn't want to get 10 dislikes.

With the recent schism in our fanbase, I imagine the dislike button would have been getting a real workout.

• 2 weeks later...

Though admittedly I miss it sometimes, what we had were too many instances of people "ganging up" on certain posters. Usually it was the trolls that got this treatment however. I feel the real problem with it is people would abstain from posting a controversial opinion because they didn't want to get 10 dislikes.

With the recent schism in our fanbase, I imagine the dislike button would have been getting a real workout.

Yeah it's sad that some are so thin-skinned.

Though it isn't always a good thing the ability to dislike something with just a push of a button would save lots of monitoring and censoring when a negative response is written out.

Though it isn't always a good thing the ability to dislike something with just a push of a button would save lots of monitoring and censoring when a negative response is written out.

That's not how it worked in practice. There was absolutely nothing positive about the negative.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is where I say Hi to everyone,but if so, Hi!!!!!! I've been a Colt fan since I was 8,and i'm almost 16 now. I was on colts dirrect a long time ago. I'm a die hard colts fan!!!! And a die hard Peyton Manning fan.... :( the Broncos are now my 2nd fav team,with Peyton there . I think Peyton is the greatest QB ever. Anyway, I love to talk football and play fantasy football also.. so hit me some time and we can talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty funny, the ad thats messing the sites layout up doesnt even function >

You are accessing this page from a restricted territory. NFL Network Online is not available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands).

nfl.com/nflnetwork...