Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE **OFFICIAL** SUPER BOWL XLVIII GAME THREAD.

Dustin

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best scoring offense of all time is getting absolutely manhandled. Peyton picked a bad time to have his worst game of the season (or half of the season). It's going to take some effort to get back in this.

Apparently Manning is responsible for the offensive line blocking and his receivers getting open. The whole team is playing terribly.

It doesn't matter if your offense is the best ever. 

We've seen it countless times that anytime the current top offense goes against one of if not the best defenses they usually come up short in the playoffs.

Heck, just look at recent memory:

2003/2004 Colts

2007 Patriots

2009 Patriots

2013 Broncos

Apparently Manning is responsible for the offensive line blocking and his receivers getting open. The whole team is playing terribly.

Yes the whole team is playing poorly. Though it hasn't always been the case in playoff losses, in this game Manning is playing his position poorly as well.

This is like 2004 Indy or that Jets game I'd like to forget where we lost something like 51-0. Denver is just plain outmatched like we were in those years.

It doesn't matter if your offense is the best over.

We've seen it countless times that anytime the current top offense goes against one of if not the best defenses they usually come up short.

People just don't seem to get this concept. All I heard all week in here and TV was the prolific Manning and Denver will smoke the Seahawks Same thing in the Bucs Raiders Superbowl , Vegas taking fools money.

People just don't seem to get this concept. All I heard all week in here and TV was the prolific Manning and Denver will smoke the Seahawks

I thought it would be more of game and could have gone either way.

Anyone who thought the Broncos would smoke L.O.B. hasn't watched much football, or is a homer. While it's technically possible the people preaching it as fact were, quite simply, *.

This topic is now closed to further replies.