Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny Luck Pics & Captions

Mr.Debonair

I felt bad for Luck. The kid has been under enormous pressure since coming into the league and handled it extremely well. Following Peyton has hurt him in some ways. He's a great young QB but has been given credit for being better than he really is at this point by Indy fans. Be patient and let him develop. He's not Peyton. Let the kid be himself.

I felt bad for Luck. The kid has been under enormous pressure since coming into the league and handled it extremely well. Following Peyton has hurt him in some ways. He's a great young QB but has been given credit for being better than he really is at this point by Indy fans. Be patient and let him develop. He's not Peyton. Let the kid be himself.

Huh?

I don't think any reasonable fan expects him to be Peyton. Those are unrealistic expectations for a guy in his second season.

Let Luck RUN!!! They let Cam Newton carve up Defenses by running, but we won't let Luck!?? Psshhhh

Cam Newton: 

Luck: 

It just takes one hit to injure a guy.  If you see some of those hits that Cam's taken...I don't wanna see anything like that come anywhere near Luck

If he was RG3 size.....ya, I would agree.

I realize his slides suck, but Luck can always slide if he has to. Let him run though!

even the panthers coaching staff admitted they were concerned with all the hits Cam takes and he was feeling it if you watched the game yesterday. Andrew also had a sleeve on his arm Saturday night. Those take effect even if you are bigger. That's why I was so happy when I saw Luck sliding in the playoff game. You can't just let your QB take shots rather it be running or not protecting him. I don't mind a designed run like the 4th and one play in the KC game here or there or him taking off when things break down but I don't want to over do the running for the following.

1. It exposes him to more shots.

2. It will be less effective the more we do it, when Luck takes off it catches other teams off guard a lot if he does it too often it will stop catching other teams off guard.

3. We drafted him to be a QB not a running black.

even the panthers coaching staff admitted they were concerned with all the hits Cam takes and he was feeling it if you watched the game yesterday. Andrew also had a sleeve on his arm Saturday night. Those take effect even if you are bigger. That's why I was so happy when I saw Luck sliding in the playoff game. You can't just let your QB take shots rather it be running or not protecting him. I don't mind a designed run like the 4th and one play in the KC game here or there or him taking off when things break down but I don't want to over do the running for the following.

1. It exposes him to more shots.

2. It will be less effective the more we do it, when Luck takes off it catches other teams off guard a lot if he does it too often it will stop catching other teams off guard.

3. We drafted him to be a QB not a running black.

Two words. 

Naked. Bootleg. 

Two words. 

Naked. Bootleg. 

If you do that too often teams are going to catch on to it and start defending it.  Again, Luck's running is really effective right now because he doesn't do it all the time and it does catch other teams off guard when he does it.  I am not saying we should never run Luck.  Like I said before I am good with running him here or there of him making something happen on a broken play with his legs but you just can't do it too much or it will lose it's effectiveness. 

hahahahahhahhahahahhahhahahhahah NFL network calls him a mammal.

LaVar Arrington started that one day on the morning show.  Instead of saying something like that guy's an animal or a beast, he said something like that guy is a full-grown mammal.  So now the guys will call somebody who played impressively a "mammal."

And that's probably more than anybody wanted to know...  My bad.

If you do that too often teams are going to catch on to it and start defending it.  Again, Luck's running is really effective right now because he doesn't do it all the time and it does catch other teams off guard when he does it.  I am not saying we should never run Luck.  Like I said before I am good with running him here or there of him making something happen on a broken play with his legs but you just can't do it too much or it will lose it's effectiveness. 

You're exactly right. It will freeze opposing D's (even for just a sec) and open up the passing game. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 31, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Superman, January 31, 2014 - spam

The kid has been under enormous pressure since coming into the league and handled it extremely well. Following Peyton has hurt him in some ways.

see more picture Funnypicarchive

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 31, 2014 - quoting spam post
Hidden by Superman, January 31, 2014 - quoting spam post

The kid has been under enormous pressure since coming into the league and handled it extremely well. Following Peyton has hurt him in some ways.

see more picture Funnypicarchive

U WOT M8

Not really because if the defense starts looking for it, they will leave a TE or RB open.