Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

From the Boston Herald

OldManP

Much more balanced preview of tonight's game.

"The Patriots will host their playoff opener tonight against the Colts in a terrific quarterback matchup between one of the all-time greats and one of the brightest stars of the next generation. Expect a fun game with two teams that show no quit, and the winner advances to the AFC Championship next Sunday. Here are five things to watch at Gillette Stadium."

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2014/01/colts_v_pats_five_things_to_watch_tonight

Good luck today, Colts fans. It should be a great game. I for one certainly am not anticipating a blow out one way or the other; it should be a close thrilling game!

Just as an FYI: most Patriot fans no longer dislike (or loathe) the Colts anymore. That ended with Peyton and Polian leaving. There's more of a respectful attitude towards the Colts held by Patriot fans. Luck's a good kid.

I of course hope for a Patriots win, but respect this Colts team.

Just as an FYI: most Patriot fans no longer dislike (or loathe) the Colts anymore. That ended with Peyton and Polian leaving. There's more of a respectful attitude towards the Colts held by Patriot fans. Luck's a good kid.

Wait till Luck beats you a few times.

Always with the sunshine form you, huh? A great, respectful post from VLT and you post this drivel.

It wasn't all that respectful......  It was a back-handed (or straightforward)  Dig at Peyton.   He never misses passing  on an opportunity to do that.

Dont worry not everyone is like that. I have a healthy respect for the Pats, doesnt mean I like them, but respect nonetheless.

Same here with me and the Colts. Although I do agree with Virludant that this team with Luck is very likeable and hard to hate. And I have always loved Reggie.

Same here with me and the Colts. Although I do agree with Virludant that this team with Luck is very likeable and hard to hate. And I have always loved Reggie.

Obviously this is slightly biased, but Luck is a special kid and yeah I think it is hard not to like him. He is so humble and appreciates the game, it's not about him either it's about the team. He even gives defenders props when they sack him or tackle him down, how can you not like this guy? 

The power of the neck beard holds many secrets....

Obviously this is slightly biased, but Luck is a special kid and yeah I think it is hard not to like him. He is so humble and appreciates the game, it's not about him either it's about the team. He even gives defenders props when they sack him or tackle him down, how can you not like this guy? 

The power of the neck beard holds many secrets....

Like yesterday's soup?

I thought it was interesting to see how Brady and Luck stats are similar in their first couple seasons as starters.

Both were 23-11 in their first 2 seasons as starters, including playoffs.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about this game in particular. But if we escape NE with a win, I expect us to beat the Broncos/Chargers and go to the SB.

Good luck today, Colts fans. It should be a great game. I for one certainly am not anticipating a blow out one way or the other; it should be a close thrilling game!

and I will never understand why they disliked either ,

You no longer hate the Colts because Luck's a good kid... so presumably Manning was not? Despite him being incredibly humble and respectful through his career...?

Patriot logic.

I thought it was interesting to see how Brady and Luck stats are similar in their first couple seasons as starters.

Both were 23-11 in their first 2 seasons as starters, including playoffs.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about this game in particular. But if we escape NE with a win, I expect us to beat the Broncos/Chargers and go to the SB.

I agree. Whoever wins tonight will go to the SB.

You know what they say about assuming, right?

What they say about assumptions is incorrect and exists purely to support silly comments like the one I am quoting. Assumptions hold merit more often than not, and on this occasion appears entirely justified.

Go back to hating the Colts, because you can rest assured that the feeling is mutual.

To be honest, when we went into that 4th qtr. trailing 22-29, I had a glimmer of hope.

The 4th qtr., which had been our strength all year long, did not unfold the way we wanted.

Sometimes, I felt Urban Meyer would have called for more designed QB runs on those 3rd and shorts than our coaches did and hate to say it, it would have worked!!! :(