Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, everyone making excuses for Trent. Ya, Brown didnt do much better the play before, but its not just this game, that drive, its the culmination of week after week after week of seeing him take the hand off, stop behind the line to look for something and get tackled for nothing. Grad the handoff and hit the line with your head down at full speed at least. 

Again, everyone making excuses for Trent. Ya, Brown didnt do much better the play before, but its not just this game, that drive, its the culmination of week after week after week of seeing him take the hand off, stop behind the line to look for something and get tackled for nothing. Grad the handoff and hit the line with your head down at full speed at least.

This thinking would have led to Brown being cut early in his career too.

See why it's a foolish train of thought?

Not sure I understand why Trent is getting dumped on here.

Brown did literally the same thing the play earlier.

Think Brown last year played a lot like Richardson does this year. Or at least in the games i saw. He tended to try and dance around too much, now Brown is playing more direct and running in a straight line through people and it's working. Richardson should do the same thing imo. 

Whenever there is 1 person/open field running he seems to do well. But when he's at line of scrimmage i think theres too many people to do the same style of running. He's not bad, he just needs to try a different tactic imo