Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saint Nick brings XboxOnes to the OL

Jason_

Hopefully they spent the next few days studying film on blocking the Cowboys' DL (even though they can play Matador D at times) instead of on the Xbox Ones :).

Regardless, cool gesture. Heard Alex Smith and RG3 did the same.

Andrew Luck would be the last one his OL would want to get their gadgets from, he uses a flip phone for crying out loud. He might give his OL guys Playstation 1, LOL :) (j/k).

Hopefully they spent the next few days studying film on blocking the Cowboys' DL (even though they can play Matador D at times) instead of on the Xbox Ones :).

Andrew Luck would be the last one his OL would want to get their gadgets from, he uses a flip phone for crying out loud. He might give his OL guys Playstation 1, LOL :) (j/k).

Russell Wilson bought them for the entire team.

Luck didn't get the chance, as Irsay bought them for his entire team a couple weeks ago.

thats 26000 dollars. I wish I had that kind of money to blow off

Put Colts film on there for games......the 'kids' can play X Box later!!

The goal is moving forward in the playoffs....not playing video games.....

Call me old, but I would put all of my effort into winning football-games....URRGH...the old coach...and Dad in me...I remember when....OK another story.  :)   :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

does his line deserve anything?

There seems to be some really good folks in the NFL. :applause:

Not really. The NFL and Microsoft are buisness partners in the Xbone venture. Its aa service based device and the league is actively invested in its success. So many people actively buying it for the whole team reeks of marketing.

Not really. The NFL and Microsoft are buisness partners in the Xbone venture. Its aa service based device and the league is actively invested in its success. So many people actively buying it for the whole team reeks of marketing.

I was talking about the players buying stuff for each other and all the charities and work they do in the community.

Then you go and try to spoil my good feeling about the players with your conspiracy theory.

What does it matter even if it is lol.