Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

a "we want mcglynn at center" protest

CR91

Every time Satele is out, this O-line looks better, at some point Pagano is going to have to face it. His loyalty has hurt this team enough. Now is the time to get on a roll and play your best ball. The Colts have a real chance to turn this thing around, and get hot at the right time, putting Satele back in the line-up will crush this chance, "Please leave Mcglynn at center"

It's obvious to us fans that Mcglynn is a lot better then Satele at C. He's just bigger and stronger then Satele and seems to play better vs NT's and bigger DT's. Mcglynn struggles at RG because he's going against faster guys with power. Mcglynn is a strong guy make no mistake about it that's why he's having success at C and the pocket rarely collapses, unlike Satele who can't block his guy for more then 1.5 secs before he's in Luck's face.

Three - Pollack, Richard and Justice. 

Ha! mike pollack and I don't get along. I was trying to get Dallas Clark's autograph at training camp years back and he tried to grab my ball and sign it and I pulled it back quickly and looked at him like he had three heads.

He seemed rather offended by my response.

Though not as offended as most were by his play.

If the Colts front office ever caves on their beliefs in an effort to appease fans and their protests, I would lose all respect for them. Thank goodness that is not likely to happen.

For what its worth, I think McGlynn will be our center next season.

it either mcglyyn/draft pick/holmes /or least like a free agent but knowing the coaching staff they would put Samson

If the Colts front office ever caves on their beliefs in an effort to appease fans and their protests, I would lose all respect for them. Thank goodness that is not likely to happen.

For what its worth, I think McGlynn will be our center next season.

McGlynn is a free agent after this year. Far more likely he walks and they sign a center in FA. The line next year should be Castanzo/Thomas/Guy Not On Team/Thornton/Cherilious.

Guest TeamLoloJones

McGlynn is a free agent after this year. Far more likely he walks and they sign a center in FA. The line next year should be Castanzo/Thomas/Guy Not On Team/Thornton/Cherilious.

I'm really hoping Rogers/Brazill/Whalen keep progressing towards the end of the season, so we are comfortable with our WR corps going into next season.  That way we can focus all our energy/draft picks/and FA $ on offensive linemen and defense.

Not necessarily, I doubt teams will be beating down McGlynn's door.