Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Snow!

Slick_Rick

Could it be that snow is the catalyst that the monster needs to begin its run?

I think today's weather gives us a better chance, especially with Toler still out. I'm sure there will still be some throws, but perhaps our run d can step up, and our "power run" game can take off.

I may be foolish, but I can hope right?

I went out in the sun room earlier, saw the snow and had this strange feeling of success. I told the wife look the Colts are running and playing and having a blast, kicking their heels up bucking and running with their tails up, blowing and snorting. Colts love cold snowy weather.

Those stinking striped tigers better watch their long tails today. This herd of Colts are going to step on them a few times today. When LUCK and company get done with them, they will be the Dayton Bobcats haha

Seriously though, heres to a injury free game to both teams :colts:

I think defeating the Bengals in snow would solidify us as a  top tier team. Sure we are inconsistent but if we beat a team in snowy conditions than no more worrying about the Colts playing outdoors when playoff time come.     

I think if we beat the Bengals in bad weather, with our prior history, we'll be seen like Randy Johnson on a very poor control day.  Nobody really knows what they'll see, but they'll fear it all.  Could be a lot of walks (base on balls) but could still strike a bunch of them out. And worst of all, they could get beaned!  LOL