LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good points to wring from this painful loss;

1) Triplett may actually lose his job for his deplorable call. 

2) Brazill and Rodgers are emerging.

3) We are getting in to the playoffs due to our efforts early on. Once in, this team has a shot at making some noise if certain issues are cleaned up. 

4) Trent looks to be getting more comfortable. 

I don't get it you have to go for that 4th down coaches! I hope Irsay fires some of them no excuses for that kind of lame and conservative play calling when you are behind two scores...

I strongly disagree. 

That's dumb football you're talking about. 

The only way this be omes a successful offseason is this no inspiring defensive coordinator is canned aT the end. Manusky can't get his guys into many good positions all year. I just don't get how the guy keeps getting jobs. Pagano is an overmatched coach with no stones and Pep is just terrible at devising routes to open receivers. Griggs is going to earn his money on decisions this offseason cause he has to make the decision if these coaches are inspiring enough to elevate the players on the roster or is it just time to make a change.

Some good points to wring from this painful loss;

1) Triplett may actually lose his job for his deplorable call. 

2) Brazill and Rodgers are emerging.

3) We are getting in to the playoffs due to our efforts early on. Once in, this team has a shot at making some noise if certain issues are cleaned up. 

4) Trent looks to be getting more comfortable. 

That one!

I don't get the coaches. We're hurrying up now? Why?

There was a chance to call time outs before half and they let the clock run out, showing no desire to win. And now that we're down by 21 points, we're in a hurry up offense. It's over! Thanks to your horrible coaching!

tell me why it is dumb football to go for that 4th down? 

Because we could've still won. It's only 14 points. 

Over 4 minutes (or was it 5 or 6) isn't the time to put it all on one play. 

It takes exactly 2 plays to surmount a 14 point deficit. 

The only way this be omes a successful offseason is this no inspiring defensive coordinator is canned aT the end. Manusky can't get his guys into many good positions all year. I just don't get how the guy keeps getting jobs. Pagano is an overmatched coach with no stones and Pep is just terrible at devising routes to open receivers. Griggs is going to earn his money on decisions this offseason cause he has to make the decision if these coaches are inspiring enough to elevate the players on the roster or is it just time to make a change.

I'm putting money on the fact that the coaching staff gets a pass because of the injuries.

Got to give them a shot at the full staff.

Personally, I feel the lack some imagination and knowledge of in-game adjustments, but they really do

deserv another shot since this is the first year of the O scheme and they were missing huge players

on the O-Line.