Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans lost too, so the Colts are still fine

tfunky14

Exactly why I'm not as upset. ..... that and the tide won, and I'm going to be at the game Thursday night! !

Alabama always wins........ you should be able to sit at home watch ncis or something while Alabama is playing and know they'll win.

Like right now I'm calling it, once again your tide will win the BCS. This year, next year, & 5 years after that

I agree, we are a lot of things but fine is NOT one of them! Our offensive line looked absolutely HORRENDOUS today! I guess it was nice of them to take turns as to who got beat on each play. Mike McGlynn got benched early and Linkenbach was not exactly much better. Hugh Thornton and Satele were constantly abused. Castonzo was DOMINATED by Quinn. Cherilus seemed to be the only guy to consistently block.

The playcalling was horrendous! Pep once again was forcing the run early when we couldn't block to save our lives. They are playing 2 deep and we can't complete anything underneath. Heyward-Bey is a JOKE and, to be honest, Coby Fleener is quickly approaching that level. TY Hilton is the only legitimate offensive playmaker we have. It's not even close.

Luck missed so many throws and some of those are on him, but some are attributed to poor line play where he had to constantly rush throws. He made a couple REALLY BAD decisions out there today.

Defensively, we made a career backup look like a legitimate starter and made a mediocre rookie look like a future All-Pro.

We have a lot to work on for Thursday.

Alabama always wins........ you should be able to sit at home watch ncis or something while Alabama is playing and know they'll win.

Like right now I'm calling it, once again your tide will win the BCS. This year, next year, & 5 years after that

I wouldn't guarantee a win yet. AUburn looks good this year. there is always that big upset every year. but yeah dont think bama will lose before the championship. but my Seminoles are looking great this year. and i (not being bias) think FSU maybe the only complete team who could hang with bama if not knock them off.  

but back to topic lol, Colts issue is the play calling on both sides of the ball. throwing passes way down field on first down, especially when the short passes to either a RB or Whalen were working just fine. oh and DHB sucks very badly, sorry! good speed good size, but no hands what so ever. the guy actually thought his chest could catch the ball for him.  :facepalm:

I don't think the Colts are FINE. 

They have too many injuries to play any longer at the level necessary to contend.

They have simply lost too much of their talent....too many injuries WILL kill your season.

And 'next man up' is usually 'just a guy', unless you have the good fortune to hit on a hidden gem.

I wouldn't guarantee a win yet. AUburn looks good this year. there is always that big upset every year. but yeah dont think bama will lose before the championship. but my Seminoles are looking great this year. and i (not being bias) think FSU maybe the only complete team who could hang with bama if not knock them off.

I agree FSU is dangerous plus I played ball with jaboo in high school so good either way....

no big deal. we lost.  we didn't show up but neither did the lowly Titans.  Titans are just a bad team.  We are SOOOO much better than the Titans.  Manning had some stinker games when he first started.  Let's give Andrew some time to be a sophomore NFL player, then he can kick it in at a later time.  We need to avoid playing denver in denver just to avoid an embarrassment like this.  I don't think we could ever live it down getting thrashed by the Broncos 55-0 or something like that.

We are lucky but far from fine. Our offensive line is offensive!

every week missed blocking assignments and Luck is going to get hurt if we can even pass block let alone run block

This needs to be addressed ASAP but we made our bed and have to lie in it

Costanzo is regressing and is not suited to protect Luck's blindside

Satele is over matched and gets pushed back on nearly every play. 

The only bright spot is Cherilus. Satele should be gone and McGlynn should be the starting center 

Titans lost too, so the Colts are still fine.

Still a 2 game lead..

Even if they win the division--and that far from a lock--they will have serious problems if they don't come to their senses with the offensive play-calling. Bad play-calling is the best explanation for why they continually find themselves in holes--way too many 3rd-and-longs because the run game produced negative yards or at best a paltry 2 years/carry. IMO, Pep Hamilton must go.

We have been questionable all year IMO, in all fairness we have lost huge players to injury but surely our offensive line has got to be the priority here in addition to at least one good WR.

So if anyone thinks "it's all good" you must be drunker than allowed to have any chance of being realistic here in this situation

We are lucky but far from fine. Our offensive line is offensive!

every week missed blocking assignments and Luck is going to get hurt if we can even pass block let alone run block

This needs to be addressed ASAP but we made our bed and have to lie in it

Costanzo is regressing and is not suited to protect Luck's blindside

Satele is over matched and gets pushed back on nearly every play. 

The only bright spot is Cherilus. Satele should be gone and McGlynn should be the starting center 

what are you talking about?  he has been good all year

Well we haven't lost back-to-back games yet in the Pagano-Luck era. 

I like our chances against a Locker-less Titans that just got beat by the Jags. We do play angry after a loss and I think with that horrible loss, we will be extra focused to win a road division game.

But anything can happen right now, because we were horrendous in all facets of the game on Sunday.

I agree, we are a lot of things but fine is NOT one of them! Our offensive line looked absolutely HORRENDOUS today! I guess it was nice of them to take turns as to who got beat on each play. Mike McGlynn got benched early and Linkenbach was not exactly much better. Hugh Thornton and Satele were constantly abused. Castonzo was DOMINATED by Quinn. Cherilus seemed to be the only guy to consistently block.

The playcalling was horrendous! Pep once again was forcing the run early when we couldn't block to save our lives. They are playing 2 deep and we can't complete anything underneath. Heyward-Bey is a JOKE and, to be honest, Coby Fleener is quickly approaching that level. TY Hilton is the only legitimate offensive playmaker we have. It's not even close.

Luck missed so many throws and some of those are on him, but some are attributed to poor line play where he had to constantly rush throws. He made a couple REALLY BAD decisions out there today.

Defensively, we made a career backup look like a legitimate starter and made a mediocre rookie look like a future All-Pro.

We have a lot to work on for Thursday.

and he say we fine lol , man we couldnt be any worst soon as teams start doubling T.Y is gonna be goodbye