Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent is "running to darkness"

azcolt

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you call him by his full name? This acronym stuff is ridiculous.

That is his name. T. Rich(ardson). I usually call him Trent, but have been doing that more than I mean to. 

I'm typically on the same page as you, as I've never referred to Griffin by his silly pseudo-name.  

First of all, all of us "apologists" who are making "excuses" are basically not ready to quite throw him under the bus as some of you "haters" are. We actually want to see him improve and succeed for the betterment of our team. I see a few guys who just flat out want him to fail just so they can say "told you so". If that's the case we ALL lose as Comts fans. Don't really know how else to say it.

Yep we colts fans want him to fail so we can prove a point to a bunch of strangers on a message board. 

get real dude 

Yep we colts fans want him to fail so we can prove a point to a bunch of strangers on a message board.

get real dude

Try getting your eyes checked...dude. The problem is our oline. But go ahead and sit in your tattered recliner and blame Trent. Let me guess, you have a l337 fantasy team so you know footba?

Not much we can do about it. He is ours for a while.

We just have to hope for the best and hope he can eventually deliver for us.

It's the situation we are in. Injuries probably forced Grigson's hand into making a move that was bold but at the time he hoped would pay off. There is still time for it to pay off but so far it ain't looking too good.

It's really not so much that I hate giving up a first rounder, a lot of them don't work out anyway. It's that if he really does not work out we are basically married to him for a while due to this trade.

YEAH!!

Who's this Houston Texans fan think he's talkin' to? 

Tell him to take his AFost and go play on Broke Back mountain together. I say this cuz....AFost has a broke back........and Houston is gay. 

I see they're down to Arizona currently, maybe AFost and CaseyK were bromancing out BBM style on the hissy hop flippity fly yo!

these people in Cleveland think they got us. they say the TRich experiment is over and that we should cut our losses and admit that it was a huge mistake. I say give him an o-line and he can be an Emmit Smith

People in Cleveland are huffin way to much carbon monoxide! Trent will be fine if we can block for him. Also what I've noticed. Why doesn't Luck like to throw him the ball? He throws it to Brown, but not Trent?

these people in Cleveland think they got us. they say the TRich experiment is over and that we should cut our losses and admit that it was a huge mistake. I say give him an o-line and he can be an Emmit Smith

I wonder if they would have made the trade if they had known they had a chance at a playoff run. Trent came up big against Cincinnati last year.

Even if they manage to get a decent player next year, he won't help them this year.

Richardson was great in college due to his O-line, not so much because of his talent. Eddie Lacy was much more talented than Richardson in college, and will have a better pro career. Richardson certainly isn't worth a first rounder, regardless of where the Colts end up in the drafting order (well, except 32, then he's CERTAINLY worth it :) )

No one had a a decent game today except maybe Mathis. But we now have a team with a bad oline, a bad running back and only one receiver who can consistently get open. Was Luck off his game, especially in the first half? Of course, but he has a cannon filled with BBs. We are in big trouble. With due respect to the other receivers, only Reggie and TY would play very much on any other team.

As for TPoor? We got fleeced and Marshall Faulk only stated the obvious. He was a minor factor in the loss today but he's a minor factor in every game and will surely see less and less playing time.

I've been a huge believer in Trent, but it's time to face the facts. We gave away a 1st round draft pick for a below average running back who won't make progress. Simple as that.

I agree right now he is a way below average running back but to say he won't make progress is asinine. Anything is progress from what he is doing now. 

I think he'll be a good back next season. Just my opinion 

Those don't mean anything in relation to talent.

You're just wrong.

Uh huh. Thanks for proving my point, per usual.

Considering that I've seen every Alabama game since Lacy's freshman year, and obviously every one of Richardson's games, please point out where Richardson somehow was better.

That is his name. T. Rich(ardson). I usually call him Trent, but have been doing that more than I mean to. 

I'm typically on the same page as you, as I've never referred to Griffin by his silly pseudo-name.  

I know I was poking fun that you always say that about Griffin, lol.