Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I didn't realize until now that Andrew Luck beat both of his teachers...

bap1331

He beat his old coach Harbaugh who basically taught him everything he needs to know. And Peyton Manning whos academy helped him excel. You would think that the teacher knows the student best but I yes that's not the case in Luck's world.

How special is this guy??!!

let's just say its gonna be awhile till we have qb problems

i feel bad for some teams that never get that franchise QB while we could potentially be on our 3rd all time great. 

Unless he gets injured. Be careful Karma could hit anyone on this team.    :hide: 

He beat his old coach Harbaugh who basically taught him everything he needs to know. And Peyton Manning whos academy helped him excel. You would think that the teacher knows the student best but I yes that's not the case in Luck's world.

How special is this guy??!!

I guess that means we'll beat Arizona this year too :)

let's just say its gonna be awhile till we have qb problems

i feel bad for some teams that never get that franchise QB while we could potentially be on our 3rd all time great. 

I hope you knocked on some wood hard...I pray we don't have any QB problems for years to come..Don't want to jinx, or bring the thunder down...but I agree wholeheartedly on what you are saying.

It was a team effort. Kerry deserves his fair share of the credit

I'll give him 1 point for participation. He really didn't play a whole lot. But hey, he got easy money and we got a franchise QB.

Edit: Actually I'll give him more credit. I honestly didn't realize he started 3 games. I really just remember the Houston game and him getting hurt.

Until Luck can find Richardson on one side of the field all by himself and get the ball to him on a 2 point conversion he does not beat Peyton for number 1.

At least you didn't break down his entire career to one play, and ignore the successful 2pt conversion later on in that game.

My top 3 Colts QB's:

Andrew Luck.

Peyton Manning.

Curtis Painter for helping us get Andrew Luck.

I remember seeing a comment on ESPN that was used in a Andrew Luck article, right after the Texans game this past week.

Someone said," I want to thank Curtis Painter for making all of this possible."

I have never laughed so hard in my entire life, and this comment reminded me of that. Thank you...

Browns_QB_Jersey_DuctTape.jpg

This is one of the saddest photos I've ever seen.  I can't help but feel compassion for long-suffering Cleveland fans. The Browns drafted Tim Couch with the first overall pick in 1999.  That means from 1999 until today, that unlucky team has had 17 different quarterbacks fail to pan out.  In the same 15-year span, the Colts had two starting QBs.  I don't include Painter / Orlovsky / Collins from the 2011 season since they were backups who only played because Peyton was out for the season.  The Colts have been truly blessed with three franchise QBs in its history: Unitas, Peyton, and Luck.  It makes me realize how fortunate I am to be a Colts fan, and how spoiled I've been to take good quarterback play for granted.