Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week!

ColtsPacersfan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We would have most likely lost, as Luck was awful in the second half.

In what universe do you think his performance was better than Dalton's? It was just a bigger stage since it was Sunday night and Peyton was there. This is all marketing and hype.

Why on earth are you a Colts fan?

And that’s not even to mention that Luck completely laid an egg in the second half of the game, going 5/14 for 29 yards against the worst pass defense in the league, and in the process almost costed his team the victory if not for the Colts D/ST making some huge plays.

The NFL and it's complicit media are so in the tank for this guy. They need an "aw shucks" guy to be successful for our market.

Phew good thing they play two halfs of football, or else we might really be in trouble.

Too bad Peyton took the middle of the game off and put his team in a hole offensively.

But I'm sure Peyton's midgame struggles aren't factoring into your grades huh?

I'm sorry he broke your heart Sunday, but again. Your trying much too hard to disparage Luck lol.

The key to trolling, or blindly hating, is to pretend you're not biased, but subtlety be biased.

I think you're too emotional about him. I guess to you 5/14 for 29 yards against the worst pass defense in the league in the second is just super. Colts D/ST carried the team again. This doesn't bode well for the playoffs.

But I'm sure Peyton's midgame struggles aren't factoring into your grades huh?

This is about Luck. Not our D/ST. You need to separate the two. Ever victory the team achieves is not a victory for the QB. Team sport. I just don't think he has that it factor. He's more of a Alex Smith game manager type at this point just along for the ride than a Peyton Manning engine that drives the whole team.

I think you're too emotional about him. I guess to you 5/14 for 29 yards against the worst pass defense in the league in the second is just super. Colts D/ST carried the team again. This doesn't bode well for the playoffs.

Actually Debbie downer, it does. Defense and special teams is what wins ball games in January/February.

Too cold to throw the ball 35+ times. Sooo, yeah. Like I said, silence yourself

Naw I just decided to look at the whole game not just the negatives :).

Also I'm not a troll but that's besides the point.

TDs are not a good measure because they are different situations. Every TD is like a snowflake.

Definition of Touchdown:

1. the act of touching a football to the ground behind an opponent's goal ; specifically : the act of scoring six points in American football by being lawfully in possession of the ball on, above, or behind an opponent's goal line when the ball is declared dead

Definition of Snowflake:

1. a flake of snow, esp. a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.

a white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn.

Ohhh wow I see it now.... Touchdowns are exactly like snowflakes!!!!

Actually Debbie downer, it does. Defense and special teams is what wins ball games in January/February.

Too cold to throw the ball 35+ times. Sooo, yeah. Like I said, silence yourself

D/ST doesn't win games in Jan/Feb if your QB is floundering and flailing about. This POTW award is a joke and is shameless NFL marketing.

Yes well done using a small skewed sample to "prove" a point. His body of work over the season has been a great improvement considering the O line hasn't improved all that much looking at the QB hits. But hey I don't think your here for interaction somehow...

Definition of Touchdown:

1. the act of touching a football to the ground behind an opponent's goal ; specifically : the act of scoring six points in American football by being lawfully in possession of the ball on, above, or behind an opponent's goal line when the ball is declared dead

Definition of Snowflake:

1. a flake of snow, esp. a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.

a white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn.

Ohhh wow I see it now.... Touchdowns are exactly like snowflakes!!!!

TDs are like snowflakes because no two are alike.

Guest TeamLoloJones

D/ST doesn't win games in Jan/Feb if your QB is floundering and flailing about. This POTW award is a joke and is shameless NFL marketing.

Better than shameless trolling.

This is about Luck. Not our D/ST. You need to separate the two. Ever victory the team achieves is not a victory for the QB. Team sport. I just don't think he has that it factor. He's more of a Alex Smith game manager type at this point just along for the ride than a Peyton Manning engine that drives the whole team.

How'd the Peyton Manning method work out for the Broncos?

That's how I know your a fan of a player than a team lol.

You care that Peyton is considered great. I want the Colts teams that Luck plays for to be considered great.

Yes well done using a small skewed sample to "prove" a point. His body of work over the season has been a great improvement considering the O line hasn't improved all that much looking at the QB hits. But hey I don't think your here for interaction somehow...

O-line is giving him more than ample time. He holds the ball a little long. It's not fair to the O-line to use QB hits to judge their performance.

Guest TeamLoloJones

What a joke. Andy Dalton deserved the award. Must have been Luck's 3 TD "passes" that barely made it to the line of scrimmage.

I though all TD's were snowflakes?  And yet here you just lump them together as the same thing.  #footinmouth

From Colts.com FB page. Congrats Andrew well deserved.

I'm sorry he broke your heart Sunday, but again. Your trying much too hard to disparage Luck lol.

The key to trolling, or blindly hating, is to pretend you're not biased, but subtlety be biased.

well honored

Colts getting positive publicity! DOES NOT COMPUTE!! Here I've been led to believe according to this board that no one in the media appreciates or likes us. I thought there was a conspiracy to always put down the Colts and not recognize anything they do well. Guess momma was right...can't believe everything you read on the internetz.

It was well deserving....and our whole defense deserved an award even more...especially causing the turnovers that put us in position time and time again to win the game. Without them giving us a short field or scoring pts for us it would have been much tougher. Great team win....I recognize them all for that performance!

Where is the block feature? Is there any block feature. I know there was before. I can't stand trolls that has nothing better to do in their pathetic lives,

Click on your username above the forum listings ---> My Profile ---> Edit my Profile ---> 'Ignore' Preferences.   :ignore:

Useful feature.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I love how nothing I said was refuted. Please explain how Luck outplayed Dalton. Please explain how Luck didn't have a terrible game considering his Blaine Gabbert like second half.

Blaine Gabbert went to Missouri.

Run along to the broncos forum young man,  And while you're going there, put yourself in time out, I'm tired of hearing your drivel.