Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC playoff picture

tonychen

You all worry too much about the WR thing. We'll be fine. Have faith......

Besides, one game at a time..a lot of football left ahead of us yet....we can be a tad of a roller coaster team. I won't be stunned if we beat the Bengals but lay an egg in Arizona or something. Stuff like that. You just never know.

AFC:

1. Denver 15-1 or 14-2 (One more loss)

2. Colts 11-5

3. Patriots 11-5 or 10-6

4. Steelers 10-6 (win division with best division record)

5. Chiefs 13-3

6. Bengals 10-6

The Colts defense played the game of their lives on Sunday and still Peyton put up 33 points. KC cannot and I repeat cannot play better than the Colts D did Sunday night.  They aren't beating Denver because their O can't put up 30+ points against a bad Broncos D.

I see a rematch between the Colts and Denver in the AFC championship game, except this time in Denver. Homefield could be the deciding factor for the SB representative. With no Reggie though and if it's in Denver, I can't see the Colts pulling it off unless they can somehow duplicate that outstanding man coverage.

He already made TY Hilton look like a Marvin Harrison sometimes. Just not consistent enough.

Luck does not make Hilton look good.. Hilton makes Hilton look good...Hilton has exceptional speed, good hands, and is a threat to break one every time he gets his hands on the ball...

#1 Chiefs 14-2 (losses at Broncos and at Chargers)

#2 Bengals 13-3 (with tie-breaker vs Colts)

#3 Patriots 12-4 (strength of schedule over Colts)

#4 Colts 12-4 (losses at Cin and KC)

#5 Broncos 13-3

#6 Chargers 10-6

The Broncos vs Chiefs fight for the AFC West will come down to the last game where the Chiefs play at the Chargers. I can see Broncos going 14-2 and Chiefs going 13-3 to swap for #5 too.

no way the Bengals win 13 games

He was dependent on Reggie because Reggie ran the best routes and had the best hands. Other guys have to pick it up.

yea but I think that is what affected the other receivers.

If he is so used to depending on Reggie, the rest of the receivers are not catching the balls because they think he is most likely gonna throw to reggie...lol.

Not bashing on Reggie but I think our receivers will benefit this year and the corps will be a lot better next year when Reggie comes back..

Love Freeman, but a bigger loss than Reggie? No

We have weapons that can replace Reggie.  When i say replace i just mean take his spot, not be better or as good as him.  Losing key players on Defense though is huge.  As made apparent by losing numerous DB's play after play.  Wes Welker was non existent until Darius Butler got taken out.  Then he went crazy.  If we lost any of those 3 mentioned, it would be a bigger impact on the D than losing Reggie on the O.

id much rather go for the Wild Card. Wild Card has won every Super Bowl for like the past 5 years. I think that is why the 49ers are hustling...

Ravens won the division, Giants won the division, Packers were a wildcard team, Saints won the division, Steelers won division

Peyton is notoriously bad in cold weather. Not playing in Denver may actually help the Broncos.

true, but other than Indy (unless they leave the roof open in Jan.), all of the potential away opponents are outdoors and in the north (cin, ne, kc) . . .

We have weapons that can replace Reggie.  When i say replace i just mean take his spot, not be better or as good as him.  Losing key players on Defense though is huge.  As made apparent by losing numerous DB's play after play.  Wes Welker was non existent until Darius Butler got taken out.  Then he went crazy.  If we lost any of those 3 mentioned, it would be a bigger impact on the D than losing Reggie on the O.

We are about to find out