Patrick Crayton

Jordan Shipley

Greg Camarillo (PR)

Legedu Naanee

Mardy Gilyard (KR)

Michael Clayton

Terrance Copper

Quan Cosby (PR/KR)

There is a list of AWESOME!! I think I would roll with what we got first! Best of an average list, Henderson??

I always wanted to see Ramses in Colt Blue

Me too. Not quite sure how he's not on a roster right now.

6'6 225lbs. 27 yo. I think he's just inexperienced as a starter. Would be interesting to have him in the red zone. Has the stature of a good run blocker too.

@mchappell51: NYGiants Hakeem Nicks base is $2.675 mill. Don't see how that works, if the Colts have interest. Cleve's Josh Gordon base is approx $640,000

At least 3 teams have contacted Browns about deal for WR Josh Gordon; two have standing offers of a high pick and a player. Browns balking.

Me too. Not quite sure how he's not on a roster right now.

6'6 225lbs. 27 yo. I think he's just inexperienced as a starter. Would be interesting to have him in the red zone. Has the stature of a good run blocker too.

he is bad at football

Being tall does not make you good

you actually trust the wrs we have going forward? besides TY i don't it's not the lack of faith its just their all so young and unproven in the nfl

Who else you going to get for under 1.2 million?  From what I understand, that is all we have left under the cap.  And that has to last for the rest of the season for other injury replacements.  Once all the cards are dealt, usually your only choice is to play them.

He wouldn't make their roster. Their oline is fine for now. There's seriously no one that the Browns could use from us that wouldn't hurt us

Well, we have the cap space for Gordon anyway. I was think more along the lines if they decide to pursue Hakeem Nicks. Maybe toss in Angerer. 

Well, we have the cap space for Gordon anyway. I was think more along the lines if they decide to pursue Hakeem Nicks. Maybe toss in Angerer.

Based on recent weeks, I believe Kavell Connor would get traded before angerer does. Connor must've got on the bad side of Manusky