Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

lets give credit to the unsung hero

CR91

everyone talks about mathis and davis and landry, but how about darius butler. the guy is shutting down guys in the slot. he shut down for most the game the best slot wr in the game today. big props to you butler. keep balling kid

Aside from Laron Landry getting sucked into the same play Delano Howell did vs San Diego for the touchdown, our secondary was GREAT. No one stops Denver's offense but we slowed it down and they didn't get into rhythm until our secondary started dropping like flies.

If we play like this for the remainder of the year, top 10 defense for sure

Guest TeamLoloJones

He had great coverage all night.  I was worried when he got hurt, but he seemed to come back and didn't have any major ill effects from it.  Butler has been playing some solid ball all season long

I'm gonna just go ahead and say it.  Butler is the best nickel corner in the NFL.

Guest TeamLoloJones

No disagreements here.  You can tell the impact the coaching staff has had on the secondary

Pagano is a secondary man.  Everywhere he has coached, The U, Cleveland, Baltimore, and now Indy, his secondaries have been among the best.  At both yards allowed and turnovers.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Manusky deserves a lot of credit too.  He's having an impact, but getting 0 credit

He's gonna get a head coaching job if he keeps it up.

Great team effort. I don't understand why they looked like a saturday football team instead of a sunday one last monday though. lol If they put it all together we could look at a bye....but thats a long way off. Can't get too far ahead. A lot of football left to play...and everyone loses once...may see these guys again.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Butler is one of the best slot CB's in the league.

If Toler can start playing more consistent, and everyone can stay healthy (knock on wood) our secondary will be scary good.

Pagano is a secondary man.  Everywhere he has coached, The U, Cleveland, Baltimore, and now Indy, his secondaries have been among the best.  At both yards allowed and turnovers.

Pagano , who I happen to know , (my first cousin baptized one of his children) coached for years(  Miami  U and Cleveland) with Butch Davis. I remember he had the best special teams in the country when he was Miami. I believe he had the secondary and special teams there. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

Pagano , who I happen to know , (my first cousin baptized one of his children) coached for years(  Miami  U and Cleveland) with Butch Davis. I remember he had the best special teams in the country when he was Miami. I believe he had the secondary and special teams there. 

He did have Ed Reed on his team after all.