Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Do You Think Are Our Chance Tomorrow That..?

mightisright

Donald Brown shows up to prove we're all wrong about him?

Curtis Painter has a breakout game?

The oline gets a little better?

Dallas Clarke gets past whatever's been plaguing him?

The defense gets mad and steps up?

Pierre Garcon and Anthony Gonzolas both have a good day on the SAME day?

It's probably just foolish hope, but you gotta think at some point professionals like these players think "We're better than this." and step up.

Well.... it'll take more than just a good game against the Bengals for Donald Brown to prove anything.

Painter has been getting better each game... we all hope it continues. I'll settle for a well-managed win.

The O-line? I'll be happy if we have 5 healthy guys at the end of the game.

IDK what Dallas' problem is, but he looks like he's ready to slit his wrists sulking on the sidelines every week.

The what? Defense? rotfl

Garcon.... yes, him and Painter seem to have a pretty good rapport. Gonzo? He's more likely to nick himself shaving tonight and be IR'd than he is likely to have any real impact tomorrow.

All that said....I hope I'm dead wrong about these negatives and we just win the darn game.

Edited by pacolts56

Could have a good game but it will take more than one. I think he will do ok, if he gets a shot...

Probably not. Improved a bit maybe, but to be honest, he is already doing enough to win games, so as long as he doesnt get worse, Im happy.

They had been each week before we lost 3 guys, and last week werent awful. Id say this one is easy...they should get better each week, even if it is only a little.

Im gonna say probably not. I think he will be a bit better, but he and Painter dont seem to be on the same page at times...

I dont think anger will help. Not with Lacey starting...

If the offense can keep long drives alive, they will be ok, but if they cant, and the D is on the field a lot, look for more of the same as the last few weeks. They fall apart at the end of games because they are just too worn out.

Not seeing this one either. Gonzo hasnt played much at all, though I think he should if for nothing more than to prove he is healthy and can still play. We all would like to see him back to his pre-injury form, if anyone even remembers what that was. But for that to happen, I think Wayne, Collie or Garcon will have to be injured, and Im not really hoping for that, although he used to have much better hands than Garcon, so maybe they could rotate.

Cincinnati gets more sacks, fumble recoveries and 3 & outs than they get INTs (they only have 1 INT for the entire year). Painter has been very careful not to turn the ball over or take a sack preferring to have an incompletion ever since that fumble TD vs the Steelers.

Something has to give - Cincinnati probably adds a couple of INTs to the good coverage they have played all year and thus Painter has 2 or 3 turnovers in this game, IMO. Just guessing on the odds here. I do expect DC to have a mini-rebound game.

Edited by chad72

It's probably just foolish hope, but you gotta think at some point professionals like these players think "We're better than this." and step up.

Im definitely not included in that, the ppl that say donald brown has no vision are the same ppl that said painter cant hit the water if he fell out of a boat... brown is a good RB and i think he's gonna have a good game if he has a good amount of carries... i dont see Gonzalez having a big game because the colts have been going in 2 WR sets alot and he's not the starter soo yea. Dallas is still an impact player and he will still produce, and as for the defense lacey will always suck but the defense as a whole will play much better.

Faith requires a history of truth from which to base one's trust in. You have no such history here, and I'm not a gambling man. If tomorrow goes as you suggest - though you haven't really told us anything - then we'll talk about faith.

you will believe when you see our defense tomorrow