Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars: "Stay classy Denver"

bap1331

This is your proof? Some low level staff member on one team sends out a trivial tweet, and some low level staffer on another team cops an attitude? That makes the Broncos "bullies"?

Does coming back three times in one game and eeking out a 3 point win make you a bully? How about pulling your QB in the third quarter?

What is your point exactly - other then to inspire an irritated response from people like me? And what does that make you?

They were just giving the facts, broncos scored 51 points in a game, Jags scored 51 all season

@DenverBroncos: No shots, just stats. RT @jaguars: Stay classy, Denver. MT @DenverBroncos: #Broncos' 51 pts Sun. are as many as JAX has scored all season.

Can't get mad at facts

This is your proof? Some low level staff member on one team sends out a trivial tweet, and some low level staffer on another team cops an attitude? That makes the Broncos "bullies"?

Does coming back three times in one game and eeking out a 3 point win make you a bully? How about pulling your QB in the third quarter?

What is your point exactly - other then to inspire an irritated response from people like me? And what does that make you?

That's a pretty aggressive tone. You're a bit of a bully aren't you?

That's a pretty aggressive tone. You're a bit of a bully aren't you?

:lol: Yeah you pegged me. :sigh:

The OP has had a string of hateful anti-Peyton posts and threads recently. He was miss-stating facts :poke: for the purpose of getting a reaction from people like me, and he got one.

I'm quite sure that he was delighted by my response - it shows that he got under my skin. The question is, what's the purpose of your response? If you think that was an aggressive post, you need to get around more. You also need to mind your own business and refrain from taking personal shots. It's against the forum's rules.

The OP has had a string of hateful anti-Peyton posts and threads recently. He was miss-stating facts :poke: for the purpose of getting a reaction from people like me, and he got one.

I'm quite sure that he was delighted by my response - it shows that he got under my skin. The question is, what's the purpose of your response? If you think that was an aggressive post, you need to get around more. You also need to mind your own business and refrain from taking personal shots. It's against the forum's rules.

I have noticed the same

The Denver D isn't good enough to me for me to consider them true bullies. The physicality isn't there.....

Sometimes I feel they have to score and can't relax on offense. The D can be soft.

In 2007 the Pats were tabbed as the bullies but they had spygate going on and if I remember correctly the Pats had a top 5 defense for most of the season.....

The Denver D isn't good enough to me for me to consider them true bullies. The physicality isn't there.....

Sometimes I feel they have to score and can't relax on offense. The D can be soft.

In 2007 the Pats were tabbed as the bullies but they had spygate going on and if I remember correctly the Pats had a top 5 defense for most of the season.....

agree on Denver D , dont remember Pats D rank  exactly but sure were pretty good 

Certainly not the classiest thing Denver could have done.  And, for the record, this has almost 0 to do with Peyton.  He puts up points, but I can almost guarantee you he would have been against tweeting something like that.  But nothing beats the tweets the LA Kings sent out after beating the Vancouver Canucks out of the playoffs.

I don't know about you guys but Peyton is no longer with us.

He will come in 2 weeks from now and try to annihilate us to prove to Irsay he made a mistake.

I love Peyton but only in his Indy days... it's time to move on!

I don't know about you guys but Peyton is no longer with us. He will come in 2 weeks from now and try to annihilate us to prove to Irsay he made a mistake. I love Peyton but only in his Indy days... it's time to move on!

wth does that have to do with this thread?  :troll:

No you haven't and you have just show how completely clueless you are to who is around here and who isn't.  :Gaah:

ummm...yes! I was here long before this new forum design was up. Under the username bap but a different number...then when we moved to this forum, our dates were reset. 

I think your analysis is spot on. Peyton and the offense are putting up big numbers, and most teams take their foot off the gas when they have a comfortable lead. Well, maybe with this defense Peyton doesn't feel comfortable with a lead of any size. He put up a lot of points yesterday and they still almost lost it. That secondary really looked porous at times, and there just wasn't a lot of consistent pressure on Romo. I wouldn't say they bullies anyone yesterday. They were scraping by for the most part.

I think your analysis is spot on. Peyton and the offense are putting up big numbers, and most teams take their foot off the gas when they have a comfortable lead. Well, maybe with this defense Peyton doesn't feel comfortable with a lead of any size. He put up a lot of points yesterday and they still almost lost it. That secondary really looked porous at times, and there just wasn't a lot of consistent pressure on Romo. I wouldn't say they bullies anyone yesterday. They were scraping by for the most part.

I still dont understand how you score 48 points and lose. Both defenses are going to catch hell for that game.

I think someone's deserving of a whoosh...