Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos -28 vs Jags Week 6

AllYouNeedIsLuck

The way the Broncos are playing, you could probably start the game 28-0 in favor of the Jags, and the Broncos would still win. I'm surprised by the enormity of this line, but not really. The Pats were 21 pointfavorites on the 2011 Colts, and looked like they would cover for most of the game. We also lost 62-7 to the Saints.

The way the Broncos are playing, you could probably start the game 28-0 in favor of the Jags, and the Broncos would still win. I'm surprised by the enormity of this line, but not really. The Pats were 21 pointfavorites on the 2011 Colts, and looked like they would cover for most of the game. We also lost 62-7 to the Saints.

Please don't remind me of that game ever again!!!!!

That's a hard one, even getting 28 points how could a self respecting human go up to a sports book & put money on the Jags...

The spread could get up to 30 by weeks end, biggest spread in NFL history, think I heard the next closest was a spread favoring Pittsburgh by 26 like 36 years ago...

crazy

The #Broncos' 51 points in yesterday's win are as many points as the Jaguars have scored all season.

Stay classy, Denver. RT @DenverBroncos: The #Broncos' 51 points in yesterday's win are as many points as the Jaguars have scored all season.

No shots, just stats. RT @jaguars: Stay classy, Denver. MT @DenverBroncos: #Broncos' 51 pts Sun. are as many as JAX has scored all season.

The #Broncos' 51 points in yesterday's win are as many points as the Jaguars have scored all season.

Stay classy, Denver. RT @DenverBroncos: The #Broncos' 51 points in yesterday's win are as many points as the Jaguars have scored all season.

No shots, just stats. RT @jaguars: Stay classy, Denver. MT @DenverBroncos: #Broncos' 51 pts Sun. are as many as JAX has scored all season.

21462-Kelso-Burn--Ashton-Kutcher-U8LS.jp

It will be a shut out. Peyton gets pulled at half time.. haha

I'll take the jags on this one because Osweiller will play the whole 2nd half

Its down to 27 1/2.....lots of money coming in on Jacksonville!!!

For when Denver Plays Colts following week , it may well  be like Indy when resting Peyton before a playoff loss as he can get rusty if out way to long 

Denver's defense ranks 29th in total yards allowed (416.6) and 24th in points allowed (27.8). 

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24261338/broncos-briefs-broncos-apologize-jaguars-tweet-taken-insult

Peyton is   caring this team , what else is knew

as noted in Denver classy thread etc 

Broncos apologize to Jaguars for tweet taken as insult

Team media relations director Patrick Smyth called the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday to apologize for a tweet that was sent out by a staff member of the Broncos' website.

The kid who tweeted out the 51-51 stat meant no malice. He just found the numerical coincidence irresistible. Only he should have resisted.

Already, the Jags' chances were buoyed when it was learned quarterback Blaine Gabbert, who has been awful, will be replaced Sunday by veteran Chad Henne, who is consistent if unspectacular.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24261338/broncos-briefs-broncos-apologize-jaguars-tweet-taken-insult

I think the Broncos will play the backups after 28 or so.

I'm gonna go with Jags with the line. You can do a sucker bet too and give the Jags 38 points :P

Me too,

as posted elsewhere in that tweet issue esp with   the 5 new injuries

Now Denver says and no report on status yet  but, Vs Cowboys CB Webster & Harris ( conciussion ) , ayer's ( seen after game with shoulder wrapped and in arm  sling ) , woodward , & hillman all injured Vs Boys, all left game but ayers did come back but again afterwards kad shoulder wrapped and arm in sling

Now with playing Jaxsonville many may take extra time to heal,

also Peyton may get pulled early & if early enough, maybe like in INdy with playoffs all these players come back bit rusty after a rest including peyton possibly if pulled early and if not shouldnt be real test  to keep sharp like last week]

have feeling bailey will be in Vs Jaxsonvile to test him, Denver said could have  played but didnt want him to play on turf as thats how got hurt , Indy is turf too , right, though may be of different typpe , i have no idea when comes to this ????

Finally Von Miller will be back and he has to be Rusty, Cards may align just right for colts and destiny

on a side note/ off topic sorry

COLTS took the fight to seahawks and won

Dont want to make excuses but  our Colts have great chance to win in Indy ,

esp if these players dont return , but even if they all come back Colts are physical enough &

Colts are balanced ball control and can if want spread out and throw like Romo did and Colts better D to me & much better DB's

Luck can exploit the middle or throw deep - all depends on game plan

Finally have u seen HC fox on sidelines, hes like a giddy kid, does he actualy coach with intensity of Colts staff ???