Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saw This On a SEA Forum... - Reggie Wayne

NCost12

Jimmy Johnson picked the Colts..but then later said on a neutral field he would take the Seahawks..then, on the recap show, he said, if I ever pick against the Seahawks again to "I'm not sure he said "hit him", but it was something to that effect. He then stated the Seahawks are the best and most complete team and he will never bet against them again against anyone anywhere.

I was pretty certain 3 of the 5 picked Indy (and I was mixed up...it was fox I was watching. Jimmie Johnson, Strahan, etc). I remember for sure Johnson picked Indy. Either way, as an outsider, I see the colts get their share of recognition compared to anyone else.

Thanks to both of you for the clarification. I knew the CBS guys all picked Seahawks, but I wasn't 100% sure on the FOX guys.

Nevertheless, not many thought the Colts would win. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Reggie was using stickum he wouldn't be able to drop the ball after catches or toss it to the ref. if Reggie was catching everything, plus not giving the ball back to the refs, then I'd prolly agree but I think it's just a piece of thread from an overly used glove. I mean he did catch some pretty epic balls! Wonder what Hilton's gloves look like :P

I doubt it would have been easy to use stick'em without the refs noticing.  

Besides correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they have to use that on their bare hands because it didn't work well with gloves?  

On top of that I believe they had to put a lot on.

I doubt it would have been easy to use stick'em without the refs noticing.  

Besides correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they have to use that on their bare hands because it didn't work well with gloves?  

On top of that I believe they had to put a lot on.

Yeah i heard itd soak into the glove and make the whole glove stick to the hand, making it near impossible to get it off. That's not stickum, ref's get the ball after each catch. Stickum would leave a residue that the zebra would instantly pick up on.

plus, look at photo 32of33 here, Reggie's holding his mouthpiece with his gloved hands, if you were using stickum, you wouldnt do that, who'd want stickum in their mouths?

http://www.colts.com/photos/photo-gallery/Colts-vs-Seahawks/2e700ba0-e919-407c-b092-7920dd0431c3#e1ce3d64-756f-4f0d-bd2a-b5e4a6d12a02