Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints/Miami - thoughts?

amfootball

Miami is going to try and take away Brees' first option i.e. Jimmy Graham. I expect Marques Colston to have a good day because of that.

Miami run D is weaker than pass D, it has been quite the turnaround. Don't expect gaudy numbers from Brees this game.

Saints win 23-17

Saints in a blowout..37-13...Miami scores a late garbage time TD

Brees over 375 passing 4 TD's 1 INT

Graham 8-122 and 1 TD

Sproles 4 rushes 26 yards..8 receptions 76 yards 1 TD and one long return (no TD)

Colston 6 catches 110 yards 2 TD's

Hartley will have a 53 yard or longer FG

Miami

Tannehill 265 yards passing 1 TD 2 INT

Wallace 2 -37 yards

Hartline 7-101 1 TD

Saints are just now getting back into the groove. Last year was an off year without Payton. You see they actually are running plays they made happen years ago, now that he's back on the sidelines.

Running game is still our weakness. Should have traded Ingram and kept Chris Ivory IMO. At least the defense is getting a lot better, I'm not complaining.

Dolphins look good right now but I still think they are 8-8 at best. This will be the first game where they get they get back down to earth.

Peyton was on the bench the entire 4th quarter. Brees was still throwing with three minutes left

This topic is bordering on surreal. You do realize that the Broncs won 52-20 and the Saints won 38-17? Good grief. Not even in the same ball park but go ahead and try to paint this as Brees running up the score while your guy didn't who was still throwing with a three score lead against the awful Eagles while Brees was playing an undefeated team. I know you hate Brees and all for taking Manning's second ring but this is just silly.

i dont think they have runs in the playbook

Neither does Denver because their backs just give it to the other team. lol. And if you bother to watch the Saints whose offense looks just as scary as the Broncos, you would see that they throw in the flat a lot to Sproules because he is as fast as lightning in open field and only 5'5. Makes no sense to run him between the tackles at his size when he can get you 20 on a short dump off in the flat.

Neither does Denver because their backs just give it to the other team. lol. And if you bother to watch the Saints whose offense looks just as scary as the Broncos, you would see that they throw in the flat a lot to Sproules because he is as fast as lightning in open field and only 5'5. Makes no sense to run him between the tackles at his size when he can get you 20 on a short dump off in the flat.

Denver is 13 in rushing, the saints are 25

This topic is bordering on surreal. You do realize that the Broncs won 52-20 and the Saints won 38-17? Good grief. Not even in the same ball park but go ahead and try to paint this as Brees running up the score while your guy didn't who was still throwing with a three score lead against the awful Eagles while Brees was playing an undefeated team. I know you hate Brees and all for taking Manning's second ring but this is just silly.

you do realize manning was on the bench the entire 4th quarter. For the record, the saints fan brought this up, not me

Denver is 13 in rushing, the saints are 25

Again, that is the offense Sean Payton runs. He has a lot of passes in the flat which is like a run game. His personnel is vastly different from the Broncos as well with the undersized, speedy Sproules. I also think this is why they will struggle outside of the dome but they just might get home field throughout the playoffs the way they are playing right now.

you do realize manning was on the bench the entire 4th quarter. For the record, the saints fan brought this up, not me

So what? You act like him sitting on the bench is the only determining factor here? When he went to the bench his team had a bigger lead then the Saints against a far inferior opponent in the Eagles vs the undefeated Fins. 38-17 is a convincing win. Nowhere near a running up the score game. Maybe just don't respond to the posters? lol.

So what? You act like him sitting on the bench is the only determining factor here? When he went to the bench his team had a bigger lead then the Saints against a far inferior opponent in the Eagles vs the undefeated Fins. 38-17 is a convincing win. Nowhere near a running up the score game. Maybe just don't respond to the posters? lol.

maybe you should take your own advice

Guest TeamLoloJones

There is no such thing as running up the score in professional sports.  It's a made up concept by bitter fans.