Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston Texans Fans Burn Matt Schaub Jersey

Coltsince4

I moved this weekend & yesterday I had to call all of my services/bank accounts/credit card companies etc. to put in my change of address, anyways one of the service people I talked to saw that my phone number was an Indiana number & he immediately asked if I was a Colts fan..

Long story short, the guy was a Texan fan and he went on a fifteen minute tirade on Schaub, it was pretty awesome...

He also finally got around to updating my address...

I think another problem with Texans offense is andre Johnson..he is injury-prone, has no touchdowns thru four games, and is getting a little long in the tooth..he's still a great possession receiver, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little more consistently big-plays and speed in this offense, but so far that hasn't transpired..Hopkins needs to step it up..

lol. Good one man. Poor Quizboy. But I am going to guess he is better looking than that guy. :)

You're right AM. I am quite ravishing. :cool:

:lol: Snappy retort there. Is this like a sophisticated James Bond thing too? "Shaken & not stirred?" LOL! Only teasing buddy!

Seriously though, there have to be times you'd love to trade in Matt Schaub for say Matt Ryan right? 

:lol: Snappy retort there. Is this like a sophisticated James Bond thing too? "Shaken & not stirred?" LOL! Only teasing buddy!

Seriously though, there have to be times you'd love to trade in Matt Schaub for say Matt Ryan right? 

Matt Ryan would be nice. As would Brady, Stafford, Rivers lol. There are a lot of quarterbacks I wouldn't mind having haha

Matt Ryan would be nice. As would Brady, Stafford, Rivers lol. There are a lot of quarterbacks I wouldn't mind having haha

Matt Ryan made more bad plays againt the Pats than Schaub did against the Hawks. For whatever reason, Ryan seems to make terrible decisions in big games and has as many playoff wins as Schaub.

Matt Ryan made more bad plays againt the Pats than Schaub did against the Hawks. For whatever reason, Ryan seems to make terrible decisions in big games and has as many playoff wins as Schaub.

Yeah, I've been riding the Atlanta Wagon for a while now but Ryan does seem to have a problem when it comes to the spotlight. I had the Falcons possibly going to the SB this year but as of now I'm not so sure. I guess we'll find out if Ryan has what it takes this time.

You know what is really sad?

The fact that this was on the front page of SI when you had to dig in the backpages to find the story of L.C. Greenwood's death.

This drama is more important to the media than a legend. Not only is a disrespect to the Steel Curtain, but a greater disrespect to him. Why so little coverage? The guy was a monster, one of the best players of the 70's and they don't even put it on the front of NFL headlines anywhere.

I think another problem with Texans offense is andre Johnson..he is injury-prone, has no touchdowns thru four games, and is getting a little long in the tooth..he's still a great possession receiver, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little more consistently big-plays and speed in this offense, but so far that hasn't transpired..Hopkins needs to step it up..

Andre Johnson is 1st in the league in receptions(34) and 9th in yards(368) with 20 of his catches going for 1st downs(4th in league). He is far far far from the problem

Andre Johnson is 1st in the league in receptions(34) and 9th in yards(368). He is far far far from the problem

This

The Texans have 2 problems on offense

1) The playcalling never adjusts to how the game is going, and things become predictable on offense

2) Schaub has developed a disturbing tendency to gift the opposing team touchdowns

The former honestly likely feeds in to the latter. The coaching and the QB are deeply intertwined on this one, and its become a chicken or egg scenario. Is the Texans offense so conservative because Schaub is limited in his ability, or are the limits on Schaubs ability artificial, and created by the conservatism of the offense?

Until either Kubiak or Schaub is gone, the world may never know.

Perhaps they would be happier starting Blaine Gabbert.  

Maybe they should see if Jacksonville would like to trade?

forgot which TV show was talking about this saying how stupid , how many kids out there would love that Jersey and cant afford it, let alone the person who shelled out money for it just to burn it

Probably a lot more burnt jerseys after they get crushed by the 49ers.

Could have easily lost every game this season. I'm starting to get the feeling they missed out last season and lost a lot of thunder whimpering into the playoffs.

Its a bit soon to call the Texans dead. That defense is still world class, the offense is just handing out games like candy right now.

I can't believe I am about to say this but people are too tough on Schaub. He is not a great QB to begin with nor is he a terrible QB. You are getting what you are meant to get with him.......he is just Matt Schaub.....sort of middling between good and average.

You know what is really sad?

The fact that this was on the front page of SI when you had to dig in the backpages to find the story of L.C. Greenwood's death.

This drama is more important to the media than a legend. Not only is a disrespect to the Steel Curtain, but a greater disrespect to him. Why so little coverage? The guy was a monster, one of the best players of the 70's and they don't even put it on the front of NFL headlines anywhere.

Well we all know about the media's priorities most of the time........

:wall:

Typial *, those guys are garbage.  Everythings not neccesarily bigger and better in Texas haha.  They all look like dbags who have spent ample time in jail.  I personally don't know any Colts fans who would do anything like that especially publicly, classy Texans fans.