Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philly fans

Insert Colts Pun Here

Philly fans are tough but I thought the standing ovation for Reid when he came out was classy as well as their applause for McNabb at halftime who they always seemed to have a love/hate relationship with.

There were definitely boos for Andy Reid when he came out before the game, then they booed him again when he stepped onto the field asking for a measurement.

Philly fans are tough but I thought the standing ovation for Reid when he came out was classy as well as their applause for McNabb at halftime who they always seemed to have a love/hate relationship with.

I have to agree..

I thought Phily football fans were all alcohalics and mental rejects who wallowed in hate for everybody on all their teams..

..but they showed Reid and Donovan a lot of warm respect.It was good to see.

I wonder if P Mizzle is gonna hear more boos or cheers when he returns to his stadium....but to stay on this instance I thought they were pretty tame compared to their usual selves. Lol.

Come one Qwiz, even you will be cheering for Manning then!  Whatever helps the Texans and hurts the Colts.   He wont be booed and if someone does, i'm sure that nice laid-back demeanor of colts fans will change quick fast.

All they did last night was boo.

I thought they were disgraceful. They even sarcastically cheered when their own kick returner when he caught his second fair catch after fumbling the first.

That was my reaction too. Not HC Andy Reid perse more at KC players falling down from cramps, tight hamstrings, or sheer exhaustion on the field. Why boo that? Are Philly fans implying that KC players are intentionally trying to slow the game down on purpose to slow down Vick's up tempo offense? Would they like it if a rival team cheered gleefully at their players dropping like flies? I highly doubt it.  

Funny how Eagles fans failed to condemn a foolish 2 point conversion by Chip Kelly that was completely unnecessary & showed poor game management in the 1st half. If Chip is so revolutionary in his schemes then why are NFL defenses neutralizing him? You're not playing at the University of Oregon anymore sir. Buckle up! It's gonna be unpleasant & a bumpy ride for you Chip. 

Come one Qwiz, even you will be cheering for Manning then!  Whatever helps the Texans and hurts the Colts.   He wont be booed and if someone does, i'm sure that nice laid-back demeanor of colts fans will change quick fast.

haha I don't know, the Broncos winning could hurt the Texans too. It's a lose-lose situation honestly unless one of the teams is somehow out of the race for the number one seed by that point lol. I just know I can't wait to see that one! Boos or no boos haha

That was my reaction too. Not HC Andy Reid perse more at KC players falling down from cramps, tight hamstrings, or sheer exhaustion on the field. Why boo that? Are Philly fans implying that KC players are intentionally trying to slow the game down on purpose to slow down Vick's up tempo offense? Would they like it if a rival team cheered gleefully at their players dropping like flies? I highly doubt it.  

Funny how Eagles fans failed to condemn a foolish 2 point conversion by Chip Kelly that was completely unnecessary & showed poor game management in the 1st half. If Chip is so revolutionary in his schemes then why are NFL defenses neutralizing him? You're not playing at the University of Oregon anymore sir. Buckle up! It's gonna be unpleasant & a bumpy ride for you Chip. 

I understand their booing the KC injured players. They were just being impatient, they wanted to see their next 3 and out in a hurry.

haha I don't know, the Broncos winning could hurt the Texans too. It's a lose-lose situation honestly unless one of the teams is somehow out of the race for the number one seed by that point lol. I just know I can't wait to see that one! Boos or no boos haha

Good point.  I don't think there will be boos during pregame, but when the game starts, anything colts fans can do to help the colts win, they should 

Cheering against and being as loud as possible to wreak havoc is one thing but booing is not meant in that way. There's just no reason to boo him.

Splitting hairs a little bit there.

I've booed opposing players all the time at Lucas Oil. It's part of being a visiting team. You get booed.

I've booed opposing players all the time at Lucas Oil. It's part of being a visiting team. You get booed.

i'd be booing at the top of my lungs whenever the broncos are on offense. any colt fans that wouldn't, please don't come to the game

making noise for peyton has a little extra meaning after being so quiet for him all those years  :stir:

I can't speak for an entire fan base, but this is the same group that booed Santa Claus, cheered when Michael Irvin went down with a serious injury, etc. I went on their message board (official team board like this one) just to talk some football in 2010...and I heard every name in the book, death threats if I showed up in a Colts jersey, and so on. Stuff like that actually sickened me. And let's not forget, they had their own jail/judge at the Vet for all the unruly fans. Numerous stories of opposing fans being assaulted in the bathrooms....yeah, a real classy bunch.

Normally I don't have a problem with it honestly,(this is not an attack on you I hope you know) but I disagree. I'm talking about Peyton manning. The guy who put us on the map. A guy who changed the game. A guy who should have a statue in front of the luc. That's what I'm saying is all. I don't think I'm splitting hairs unless they are very large hairs. It's Peyton manning man.... A lengand, and a man who appears to have never left his prime.