Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson is a "Rolling Ball of Butcher Knives"

HarassedOffTheSite

as much as I disagree with this run-football obcession...he must have been infected with in Baltimore

I love coach Chuck and his news conferences........Its almost like he just makes up funny answers

....to give the writers something..

He's a good old guy....I just wish he liked to throw the ball first

as much as I disagree with this run-football obcession...he must have been infected with in Baltimore

I love coach Chuck and his news conferences........Its almost like he just makes up funny answers

....to give the writers something..

He's a good old guy....I just wish he liked to throw the ball first

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• - even when we kick their rear, Knicks fans can't accept it. They will soon be home for the season, if we win Game 5, it is over because we haven't lost a game here since March  .
    • 🎶if you’re stupid and you know it post this tweet🎶   After a game where the Knicks shot 31 FTs while the Pacers clearly got the advantage shooting…   8.   
    • @DEColtsLover36, Happy Mother's Day. I am at moms now, been here all day. I bought her a nice bottle of Wine and I grilled us out 2 Ribeye steaks she had in the freezer. I did the cooking, it was great. A little Garlic Powder and a tenderizer and you are good. She cooked her Baked Potato because she likes it a certain a way. I cooked mine and smothered it in butter  . She doesn't even follow basketball that much but was entertained watching the Pacers today the way they were making shots and running. It looked like the Showtime Lakers. 
    • Normally when 2 teams are pretty even, in the 1st 4 games it ends up 2-2. You usually have each team win a close one and each team win big. So far that is what had happened. The difference here is, we are healthier and have the deeper team. Even when we were down 0-2, I wasn't panicking, see my posts above . Once we pulled out Game 3, I knew we would win today. Teams that fall down 0-2 in NBA history lose 90% of the time but this felt different. I just looked at the NBA TV network odds and the Knicks are favored to still win the series 53% now to our 47%, it's close. It is only because they have HCA. Had the Knicks won today and went up 3-1, they would have been 92% favorites. 92% down to 53%, WOW!
  • Members

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,048

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,657

• Archer

Archer 1,787

• Dunk

Dunk 1,389

• coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 1,216

• CoachLite