Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LBs for Dolphins game?

1959Colts

George Bremer is reporting Eric Walden, Freeman and Conner may not play?

It's not looking good for our defense.

1. Tom James @TribStarTJames 32m
  2. Pagano: Reed, out, did not practice. Walden, limited Friday, questionable.

1. @TribStarTJames @gmbremer if Freeman, Connner, and Walden don't play who is going to play LB? Sheppard, Werner, ?

1. @Finn_Dingo Sheppard and Werner for Freeman and Walden. Angerer is back this week.

What is going on with us lately? This is crazy!

All these injuries. At least they're at practice so that's good

This is typical all across the league, players get limited in practice and get listed as questionable and almost always play(that's if they actually practiced that week), that's normal just go look at every other teams injury report

Normally I don't do this, but Ceaser Rayford ;)

We are beat up mostly at MLB Ceaser wouldn't help us there even if we had him. 

Honestly where we are beat up at OLB he wouldn't help either because he was a rush linebacker and Mathis and Werner are both good to go.  If anything with Walden being banged up it makes the move to get the OLB from the 49ers look good because he's Walden's back up and we didn't have that till Grigson made the move. 

I think fantasy football has made the fan-base overly trade happy. It takes a while for a team to come together. Also, trying to prevent injuries in the preseason has generally led to players being out of shape and giving poor early season performance in many teams. Somehow, that has to be fixed. The NFL product quality has slipped, and that's not good.

Flashbacks.....One can only hope.

Flashbacks.....One can only hope.

I might be wrong but in looking at the highlight tape it sure seemed like it was Angerer who got beat for that long pass by Charles Clay. Angerer leaves a lot to be desired in pass coverage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I’m not a religious person, but since you’re an educator I think you’re doing Gods work!   In these crazy insane times we’re all living in you’re doing one of the toughest jobs on earth.  And you’re teaching perhaps the most difficult generation to deal with.     From a distance it feels like you’re being very unfair to you.  I’m hoping in time you’ll see yourself in a completely different light.    Someone highly thought of.  A leader in the community.  A protector of young minds.   I couldn’t admire a teacher more.  
    • You are too self-deprecating. You are one of the most respected and bright members here. You should never feel that you are failing. I'm sure your wife and children don't feel that way.  Indiana does not pay teachers what they deserve. But money is overrated. Having good morals and good character should be valued a lot more. JMO.
    • They make a heck of a lot more money than I do. Even those on the practice squad are making life changing money.    To be completely honest, as an educator I feel more like trash nowadays. One of those moments where I feel like I’m failing as a man, a husband, a father and a teacher. I would absolutely never consider an honest working NFL player as trash. 
    • Food for thought… Once again, you continue to be your own worst enemy.     The Colts overall TE room is loaded with young players most of whom have had very little playing time for a variety of reasons.   So if you want to say the room might not be ranked high, that’s fair.    But you don’t say that.  You call them “trash”.  Why you feel that’s appropriate is a mystery.   Whenever you try the internet tough guy approach it typically blows up on you.     No one is trash.     You ignore the last three years and the QB and HC carousel the Colts have dealt with.  All of which has impacted the Colts weapons, especially the TE’s.   Ballard has publicly talked about how promising he thinks his TE room might be.   Woods, Granson, Ogletree, Mallory and MAC.    Only MAC is questionable and that’s because the salary hasn’t matched expectations.  But the first four?   All are promising.   They’re just young and looking for opportunity.  But they are NOT trash.     There’s a difference.     
    • Some of the coaches?   That sounds plural to me.   To the best of my knowledge the focus in this community has only been on one coach who may not be maximizing the players the Colts have.   And that’s the defensive coordinator.  He’s been a hot topic of conversation.  But I’m not aware of any other coach being viewed in a negative light. 
  • Members

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,474

• iuswingman

iuswingman 253

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,571

• KB

KB 1,152

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,310

• C_Lew