T3. teganslaw -- 47 correct picks

5. BorntobeaCaesarSalad -- 45 correct picks

6. Warhorse -- 44 correct picks

T7. Andy -- 43 correct picks

T7. SilentHill -- 43  correct picks

T9. Dustin -- 42 correct picks

T9. jvan1973 -- 42 correct picks

That's the top 10.

I'll post my excel sheet now too to show you the full week by week thing.

IMPORTANT: If you believe that there are any errors, you must say there is an error and tell me which weeks have an error. I'll then go back and make the switch (if it is indeed a correct review). 

I'd also like to remind people that there is a PRIZE for a PERFECT WEEK, so just because you miss a week doesn't mean you have to give up. 

dont i have 46 might have miscounted? this is for all 5 weeks that is!

I gave you a 0 for Week 1, and I only do that if you didn't post your picks. I'll go back and look. 

EDIT: I checked it out and you posted your picks in a quote and then said you had 8/15. I'll let it slide, but don't do that again.

Hope you guys checked out the rankings!!

Week 6 Matchups

GB @ BAL

CIN @ BUF

DET @ CLE

STL @ HOU

OAK @ KC

CAR @ MIN

PIT @ NYJ

PHI @ TB

JAC @ DEN

TEN @ SEA

NO @ NE

ARI @ SF

WAS @ DAL

IND @ SD

6-9 Week 5

GB

CINCINNATI

DETROIT

HOUSTON

KC

MIN

NY JETS

PHILADELPHIA

DENVER

SEATTLE

NEW ENGLAND

SF

DALLAS

INDIANAPOLIS

Week 6 Matchups

GB @ BAL

CIN @ BUF

DET @ CLE

STL @ HOU

OAK @ KC
CAR @ MIN
PIT @ NYJ

PHI @ TB

JAC @ DEN

TEN @ SEA

NO @ NE

ARI @ SF

WAS @ DAL

IND @ SD

I wouldn't mind it, but San Diego is a good team this year. And I picked the Dolphin win as well when everyone else here was so sure you guys would win. My picks don't have to be Colt approved lol.

I'm going to regret not taking my upset special of the year, but watch St Louis wake up for one game against those Texans and beat them in Houston.(The previous sentence was directly aimed at my friend and Houston Texan lover Quiz Boy. He's a good guy, his only flaw is not having the good sense to root for the Colts. I ask all fellow Forum Members and Colt fans around the world, to forgive Quiz Boy, for he knows no what he does when it comes to this matter.) :D

Here's a prediction of one play call you will see in that game..(I know Quiz will be enjoying this one.. :D )

3rd down and now 11 after the illegal motion penalty on Hopkins. Schaub gets the snap, drops back, under some pressure, hiy by Laurinaitis, the ball is loose...big pile up on the ball, and ITS RECOVERED BY THE RAMS, who take over the ball at the Houston 37 yard line. Credit Laurinaitis with a sack and forced fumble. Schaub and the Texans offense are being booed off the field again, for not being able to move the ball against this fired up Rams defense. We go to a commercial break, with the score, St. Louis 16, Houston 3, and St. Louis once again in great field position. :clap: :applause::rock: :disco:

Personally, I have a feeling that Schaub is gonna get hit so hard by Laurinaitis, that he's gonna think he was power-slammed by Laurinaitis's father, the Legendary Wrestler and member of the Road Warriors Road Warrior Animal...

Week 6 Matchups

GB @ BAL

CIN @ BUF

DET @ CLE

STL @ HOU

OAK @ KC

CAR @ MIN

PIT @ NYJ

PHI @ TB

JAC @ DEN

TEN @ SEA

NO @ NE

ARI @ SF

WAS @ DAL

IND @ SD

I'm going to regret not taking my upset special of the year, but watch St Louis wake up for one game against those Texans and beat them in Houston.(The previous sentence was directly aimed at my friend and Houston Texan lover Quiz Boy. He's a good guy, his only flaw is not having the good sense to root for the Colts. I ask all fellow Forum Members and Colt fans around the world, to forgive Quiz Boy, for he knows no what he does when it comes to this matter.) :D

Here's a prediction of one play call you will see in that game..(I know Quiz will be enjoying this one.. :D )

3rd down and now 11 after the illegal motion penalty on Hopkins. Schaub gets the snap, drops back, under some pressure, hiy by Laurinaitis, the ball is loose...big pile up on the ball, and ITS RECOVERED BY THE RAMS, who take over the ball at the Houston 37 yard line. Credit Laurinaitis with a sack and forced fumble. Schaub and the Texans offense are being booed off the field again, for not being able to move the ball against this fired up Rams defense. We go to a commercial break, with the score, St. Louis 16, Houston 3, and St. Louis once again in great field position. :clap: :applause::rock: :disco:

Personally, I have a feeling that Schaub is gonna get hit so hard by Laurinaitis, that he's gonna think he was power-slammed by Laurinaitis's father, the Legendary Wrestler and member of the Road Warriors Road Warrior Animal...

haha I can see this entire scenario happening....but in my mind I'm seeing Cushing killing Bradford and getting the ball rolling. haha Hopefully no upset this week! In Schaub We Trust :number1:  :banana:

Hope you guys checked out the rankings!!

Week 6 Matchups

GB @ BAL BAL

CIN @ BUF CIN

DET @ CLE DET

STL @ HOU STL 

OAK @ KC KC

CAR @ MIN MIN (PETERSON HAS HUGE GAME IN HONOR OF HIS SON)

PIT @ NYJ NYJ

PHI @ TB PHI

JAC @ DEN DEN (BRONCOS WONT COVER 28 POINTS THOUGH)

TEN @ SEA SEA

NO @ NE NO

ARI @ SF SF

WAS @ DAL DAL

IND @ SD IND

I sent my picks to colts fan 4 life because I was going to be out of the country, I hope it's still OK

he can confirm that he has these in a PM in his inbox.

Week 6 Pickum
SilentHill

Haters Gonna Hate

• LocationUpstate, NY

Sent 04 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hey,

I am going to be out of the country, so if it's ok I'll send you my week 6 picks for the pickup league. I would appreciate it if you would post them :)

CIN @ BUF
DET @ CLE
OAK @ KC
CAR @ MIN
PIT @ NYJ
PHI @ TB
GB @ BAL
STL @ HOU
JAX @ DEN
TEN @ SEA
NO @ NE
ARZ @ SF
WAS @ DAL
IND @ SD

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

Colt Fan 4 Life

Equal Opportunity Hater

• photo-thumb-9162.jpg?_r=1381659049
  • 1190 posts

Sent 04 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Sure my friend...not a problem...be safe and have a great time!

Marcus Mariota 2013 Through 6 games (minus appx 6 quarters for being pulled out early due to blowouts)

100-165 1724 Yards 17 TD's 0 INTS QBR 182.4

41-426 Yards (10.4 YPC) longest 71 yards 8 TD's