1. Shecolt -- 159 correct picks

2. Flying Elvis -- 158 correct picks

3. Teganslaw -- 154 correct picks

T4. Borntobeaceasarsalad -- 153 correct picks

T4. SilentHill -- 153 correct picks

6. ColtFan4Life -- 152 correct picks

7. Andy -- 147 correct picks

8. JPPT1974 -- 147 correct picks

9. Danlhart87 -- 134 correct picks (missed 1 week)

10. Dustin -- 125 correct picks (missed 2 weeks)

11. QwizBoy -- 111 correct picks (missed 3 weeks)

12. Junior -- 101 correct picks (missed 5 weeks)

13. jvan1973 -- 97 correct picks (missed 5 weeks)

Participation was down big time from last year and I was a bit disappointed with the amount of people that partook and stayed. I'll still do it again next year.

SHECOLT, YOU WON!! You went 14-2 your last week and Flying Elvis went 10-6. Flying Elvis, you had a great season my friend, and are a great competitor. Please do this again next year.

I went 15-1, those damn Chiefs!!!

Seriously???  I won!!! :cheer2:

But, I would like to share my title with FlyingElvis for demonstrating extraordinary sportsmanship.  He was a great asset to this little competition. 

Here's the final standings:

1. Shecolt -- 159 correct picks

2. Flying Elvis -- 158 correct picks

3. Teganslaw -- 154 correct picks

T4. Borntobeaceasarsalad -- 153 correct picks

T4. SilentHill -- 153 correct picks

6. ColtFan4Life -- 152 correct picks

7. Andy -- 147 correct picks

8. JPPT1974 -- 147 correct picks

9. Danlhart87 -- 134 correct picks (missed 1 week)

10. Dustin -- 125 correct picks (missed 2 weeks)

11. QwizBoy -- 111 correct picks (missed 3 weeks)

12. Junior -- 101 correct picks (missed 5 weeks)

13. jvan1973 -- 97 correct picks (missed 5 weeks)

Participation was down big time from last year and I was a bit disappointed with the amount of people that partook and stayed. I'll still do it again next year.

I'm sorry to hear that participation was down this year.  But, I'm thankful that you have been willing to mastermind this little contest and are planning to do so again next year.

For me, it's makes watching all the games more fun . . . as if I had some huge monetary bet on the outcome.

Congrats on the win, SheColt! Flying Elvis came very close, also. I didn't think I had gotten that many correct. There were some games where I chose an upset that didn't happen. Those Jets usually let me down, also.

I have fun predicting games, so I'm glad to see that you will still be doing it. maybe participation will increase next season.

But, I would like to share my title with FlyingElvis for demonstrating extraordinary sportsmanship.  He was a great asset to this little competition. 

Congrats!

It was fun playing, would be a bit better with the Thursday night games, I am really good at picking those, You are probably going to win the yahoo league too, 6 picks ahead of me, you would have to seriously falter in the playoffs :)

Congratulations shecolt! and thank you. I had ten weeks of double digit win totals and yet I could not shake you. You earned it.

My best teams were the Patriots(11 wins), the Colts, Broncos, Seahawks and 49ers(10 wins each).

SHECOLT, YOU WON!! You went 14-2 your last week and Flying Elvis went 10-6. Flying Elvis, you had a great season my friend, and are a great competitor. Please do this again next year.

I went 15-1, those damn Chiefs!!!

Thank you Andy for the kind words and for doing this contest. I did much better than I thought I would!

Congrats!

It was fun playing, would be a bit better with the Thursday night games, I am really good at picking those, You are probably going to win the yahoo league too, 6 picks ahead of me, you would have to seriously falter in the playoffs :)

Thank you, SilentHill. 

I'm not at all confident about winning the yahoo league.  Those playoff games can be very unpredicatable for me.

And, if MAC hadn't forgotten to make his picks several times  ;) ; I'm sure he would be far ahead of me. 

Congratulations shecolt! and thank you. I had ten weeks of double digit win totals and yet I could not shake you. You earned it.

My best teams were the Patriots(11 wins), the Colts, Broncos, Seahawks and 49ers(10 wins each).

You are on my list of Patriot fans whom I like and respect.

It's a short list and it's not easy to get on that list.

So, you should consider it a real compliment that you have made my list.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 18, 2014 - off topic rant
Hidden by Superman, January 18, 2014 - off topic rant

As a long-time Colts fan, I am offended by all the who-shot-John stuff regarding Manning.  It pains me every time Manning "cuts that meat".  STOP! Get a SCHREAD of DIGNITY about YOU.  EARN your LEGACY by beating the PATS.  You can't because you failed so many times in the PAST.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 18, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by Superman, January 18, 2014 - response to hidden post

As a long-time Colts fan, I am offended by all the who-shot-John stuff regarding Manning.  It pains me every time Manning "cuts that meat".  STOP! Get a SCHREAD of DIGNITY about YOU.  EARN your LEGACY by beating the PATS.  You can't because you failed so many times in the PAST.

Other than that it may just have tickled your fancy to do so, is there any reason why you chose to post your vitriol in a regular season contest thread when that contest is over and you weren't even a participant in that contest?

Thank you, SilentHill. 

I'm not at all confident about winning the yahoo league.  Those playoff games can be very unpredicatable for me.

And, if MAC hadn't forgotten to make his picks several times  ;) ; I'm sure he would be far ahead of me. 

I think it's safe to say that you won the Yahoo league. haha

Yes, I somehow managed to forget to pick about 19 games during the course of the season, but I probably would have gotten them all wrong anyway. I'll take the prize for "most vacant headed" and wear it with pride. :thmup:  No way in heck would I have been far ahead, but I regret the missed opportunity for an exiting and meaningful playoff finale rather than the :cake::atroll: we are currently witnessing.

OK, maybe we need an emoticon for cakewalk. :P

The fact is that you :burnout: away with it.

:Nuke: away the competition. :thmsup:

:cheer: "All hail shecolt, queen of Yahoo pickem". :applause:

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 18, 2014 - nevermind, not going to lock
Hidden by Superman, January 18, 2014 - nevermind, not going to lock

Other than that it may just have tickled your fancy to do so, is there any reason why you chose to post your vitriol in a regular season contest thread when that contest is over and you weren't even a participant in that contest?

Shecolt, this is what we like to call IBTL -- In Before The Lock.

I think it's safe to say that you won the Yahoo league. haha

Yes, I somehow managed to forget to pick about 19 games during the course of the season, but I probably would have gotten them all wrong anyway. I'll take the prize for "most vacant headed" and wear it with pride. :thmup:  No way in heck would I have been far ahead, but I regret the missed opportunity for an exiting and meaningful playoff finale rather than the :cake::atroll: we are currently witnessing.

OK, maybe we need an emoticon for cakewalk. :P

The fact is that you :burnout: away with it.

:Nuke: away the competition. :thmsup:

:cheer: "All hail shecolt, queen of Yahoo pickem". :applause:

Thank you, MAC; but you are being much too humble. 

I have no doubt that you would have smoked me if you had remembered to always make your picks.

And, you should award yourself the "perfect week" prize. :thmup:

I've never been able to do that..

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to thank Andy again, not only for once again organizing this contest; but for sending me a prize even though I told him that bragging rights were more than enough.

My prize arrived yesterday and I was thrilled because it was perfect since I don't have anything like it and because "dice" were very fitting as I often had no clue which team to pick and would often just make my picks by "rolling the dice" aka "sheer, dumb luck".

:thanks:  Andy!  Those dice make my vehicle look sweet!

camerapics117.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 21, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Nadine, February 21, 2014 - spam

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Super Bowl Championship Rings I to XLVII  
2014_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Patch Available Now
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
Cheap NFL Jerseys