Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

Josh Freeman is good

He's not as good as Gruden would like to salivate over. Some pretty shoddy defense by the Colts D is making a lot of players look good.

Awesome tackle Conner!

Hey he tackled him, he let him run him over so he tangled his feet in his legs.

And then he makes a great tackle there.

Top five pick next year!

Too early for that ... lot of 0-4 teams right now, and this Colts Team is improving best we looked on Offense all year despite some bad pass protection. If our D played tonight like they did last week - we win this one 42-3!

Hey he tackled him, he let him run him over so he tangled his feet in his legs.

And then he makes a great tackle there.

Put me in at linebacker I can get run over and tangle my feet in any RB's legs. Are you seriously praising that?!

Put me in at linebacker I can get run over and tangle my feet in any RB's legs. Are you seriously praising that?!

You should learn to read sarcasm.

Too early for that ... lot of 0-4 teams right now, and this Colts Team is improving best we looked on Offense all year despite some bad pass protection. If our D played tonight like they did last week - we win this one 42-3!

The only reason our D looked good last week was because Pitsburgs O-line is just as bad as ours

If we gave Painter any time we win this game.

They prolly will go for it and games over .... really like to see Painter get one more shot just for experience....