Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

10 ways to know youre a Colts fan

BronxColtNYC

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1680097-10-ways-to-know-you-are-an-indianapolis-colts-fan

1. Your favorite players have been punters/kickers

2. You hate the patriots

3. You think neck beards are cool

4. You understand the "down by contact" rule. (Harrison)

5. You know what voluntary means

6. You love calling audibles at line of scrimmage

7. Rare to see receiver over 6'0 tall

8. You dress crazy for games

9. You still wear your manning jersey

10. You shaved your head for chuckstrong

Feel free to add your own.

Me?  

My pops bought season TIX year one...    I don't care who is on the bandwagon.      I had a seat year one.

Fair weather is as fair weather goes....    

I kicked the Bears to the curb at their peak.     And have never looked back.   (It was difficult...    )

Colts and Pacers.Rock On...       

Butler Bulldogs...              too.... (I am guilty of being a band wagon jumper here.)   But I really admire Brad Steven.

You were secretly relieved after the 2-14 season because you knew it would get rid of a lot of the band-wagoners.

Me?  

My pops bought season TIX year one...    I don't care who is on the bandwagon.      I had a seat year one.

Fair weather is as fair weather goes....    

I kicked the Bears to the curb at their peak.     And have never looked back.   (It was difficult...    )

Colts and Pacers.Rock On...       

Butler Bulldogs...              too.... (I am guilty of being a band wagon jumper here.)   But I really admire Brad Steven.

I like the color blue. Happy I saw a Colts game before a Bills game.

I don't subscribe to #2. Why? Because if you fortunate enough to defeat the Patriots, usually it means our team is either playing in the AFC Championship Game or going to the SB. Also, clashing swords against Bill Belichick is like taking a crash course in speed chess. Only the strongest minds ever survive...

Being a Colts fan means knowing when to apply selective amnesia: Painter Who? LOL! Jim Caldwell as HC...Sorry, I have no idea what you are referring too. Just Kidding! 

When I was very young in the 70's I was actually a HUGE Bills fan.   

I liked the helmet.     hehe....

Then Walter Payton became a Bear.   bye bye OJ...

I like the color blue. Happy I saw a Colts game before a Bills game.

Bob Lamey saying "Colts win! Colts win! Colts win!" 3 times is better than winning the lottery jackpot...

Tampa Bay Bucs DE Simeon Rice gets called for "leaping" in 2003 to beat the Bucs 38-35...Re-kicking field goals rocks man!  :thmup:

WR Hank Baskett's inability at the SB to catch an onside kick in 2009 that hit his gloved hands still royally ticks you off even today... :rawr:

The RCA [Dome] was more than just Radio Corporation of America. It's the hallowed place where the Indianapolis Colts played home NFL games from 1984-2007...

We have had our share of great QBs lead the Colts at QB: Johnny Unitas, Peyton Manning, & now promising franchise starter Andrew Luck...

We also have an eye for acquiring quality safeties: The "human missile" Bob Sanders, Antoine Bethea, & now LaRon Landry...

8. life_g_colts_576.jpg

Getting through the airport with that attire at away games must be a real joy...Ha! Ha! I wouldn't wear that outfit at an Oakland Raiders game in the Black Hole though just for safety reasons...I didn't know Skeletor was a Raiders fan...Makes sense I suppose.  haha

black_hole.jpg

The word "Playoffs" has special Jim Mora significance for you...

The phrase "Chris Polian as GM" makes you break out in nausea, chills, & cold sweats...

The words "Edge" "#32" & "dreadlocks" always puts a smile on your face...

PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PLAYOFFS?