Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Ranked #1 QB under the age of 25

Pombi9

This coming from a man who blogs? This is good information by a good writer one would hope for some respect on that level from a fellow "writer". I would imagine a blogger would be the first to appreciate it. (not to mention a blogger Colts fan)

Also it is the offseason. Articles like this will garner attention. If you don't like power ranking articles such as this you do not have to read them. Appears many other posters enjoyed the thread.

So...nothing about QBs under the age of 24?

Or with out a REALLY GOOD running game.   

It does factor in...

The Redskins had a REALLY GOOD running game largely because of the threat Griffin posed to run.  Did you see the Seahawks game where he was too injured to run and the running game struggled mightily as a result?

Griffin also never benefited from a last place schedule like Luck:

In the Colts 11 wins their opponents averaged 15.8 points per game. He only had to score an average of 16 points a game to win.

We'll see how Luck does against tougher competition this year.

Just noticed something about this thread that is incorrect.....

The header of the thread says QB's under age 25....

That's actually not what the NFLNetwork list was about...  

The list was for QB's 25 and under.   Which mean's you can be 25 and on the list, as Matthew Stafford is...  he's 25.    Also, Sam Bradford is 25....   he actually turns 26 later in the season, but he's 25 now and for half of the season.

I realize it's just a few words of difference, but those few words make a big difference....

Just wanted this on the record....

"Luck ahead of rg3?! And Wilson?! WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A WITCH!!!!" Says espn and nfl.com/ network

Kudos to Luck for nabbing the #1 spot . . .

Hey if for some reason it does not work out you can always build a bridge out of him . . . :)

I do think Luck brings some of his college talent and potential to the table as part of his resume . . . and 11 wins last year helped his cause . . . time will tell if he keeps ahead of his peers going forward once we have more data points under his belt to compare and his potential and college talent may not factor in as much . . .but as is stands now he looks very NFL ready and had a solid rookie year . . .

The Redskins had a REALLY GOOD running game largely because of the threat Griffin posed to run.  Did you see the Seahawks game where he was too injured to run and the running game struggled mightily as a result?

In the Colts 11 wins their opponents averaged 15.8 points per game. He only had to score an average of 16 points a game to win.

Would be nice if you did your cry baby nonsense on the Redskin board.. where it belongs.

First of all you can't even add and divide by 11.

Next you make a really silly statement and attribute the Redskins running game "mostly" to RG3. Just a really baseless and unprovable remark.

Then you try to prove it my making some inane ridiculous comment on the playoff loss to Seattle. Any team that was stupid enough to stay with a one legged QB would never be able to run the ball against a top defense like Seattle's. Your team had 202 total yards. RG3 passed for 84 yards , had a QB rating of 33. Of coarse Seattle would just gang up on Morris since RG3 was unable to run or throw the ball.

Anyway , Luck and the Colts did have some nice wins and a last place schedule only means 2 games that are different from the division winner. I also think Luck will do fine in 2013 as the better O line and more experienced receiving group will be more significant than the tougher schedule.

Lastly... why do people get worked up about this crap anyway ? I never considered  going on your (Redskins) board and whining like a little girl when your guy won rookie of the year. I mean your panties are really in a bunch because some nerd said Luck was the best QB under 25 years old ? 

Oh, So you haven't seen the Colts schedule this year?  ;)

Just noticed something about this thread that is incorrect.....

The header of the thread says QB's under age 25....

That's actually not what the NFLNetwork list was about...  

The list was for QB's 25 and under.   Which mean's you can be 25 and on the list, as Matthew Stafford is...  he's 25.    Also, Sam Bradford is 25....   he actually turns 26 later in the season, but he's 25 now and for half of the season.

I realize it's just a few words of difference, but those few words make a big difference....

Just wanted this on the record....

Very true, nice catch. Apparently I titled it with a tad too much haste. 

Would be nice if you did your cry baby nonsense on the Redskin board.. where it belongs.

First of all you can't even add and divide by 11.

Next you make a really silly statement and attribute the Redskins running game "mostly" to RG3. Just a really baseless and unprovable remark.

Then you try to prove it my making some inane ridiculous comment on the playoff loss to Seattle. Any team that was stupid enough to stay with a one legged QB would never be able to run the ball against a top defense like Seattle's. Your team had 202 total yards. RG3 passed for 84 yards , had a QB rating of 33. Of coarse Seattle would just gang up on Morris since RG3 was unable to run or throw the ball.

Anyway , Luck and the Colts did have some nice wins and a last place schedule only means 2 games that are different from the division winner. I also think Luck will do fine in 2013 as the better O line and more experienced receiving group will be more significant than the tougher schedule.

Lastly... why do people get worked up about this crap anyway ? I never considered  going on your (Redskins) board and whining like a little girl when your guy won rookie of the year. I mean your panties are really in a bunch because some nerd said Luck was the best QB under 25 years old ? 

I'm a Saints fan buddy.

Does that explain why you can't add up numbers , divide by 11 and arrive at the correct number ? 

I honestly took that stat from another forum, but w/e, 18 ppg.  It's not 15.2 but it's still not the huge difference you're acting like it is.  The bottom line is, you played against some pretty crappy offenses in a lot of your wins.

I honestly took that stat from another forum, but w/e, 18 ppg.  It's not 15.2 but it's still not the huge difference you're acting like it is.  The bottom line is, you played against some pretty crappy offenses in a lot of your wins.

Who dat done say that me say big difference. Find who dat done where dat I say or 'act like"  "big difference." I done dat who dat say dat you can't do simple math. Or is dat who done how dat you saints fans done do math ? 

Who dat done say that me say big difference. Find who dat done where dat I say or 'act like"  "big difference." I done dat who dat say dat you can't do simple math. Or is dat who done how dat you saints fans done do math ? 

Who dat need work on his sarcasm?  You dat.

Who dat done say that me say big difference. Find who dat done where dat I say or 'act like" "big difference." I done dat who dat say dat you can't do simple math. Or is dat who done how dat you saints fans done do math ?

haha

My brain almost exploded!!!!! Bam, mind blown!!!!!

Having the last place schedule definitely worked for you. Colts are the first team in NFL history to win 11 games with a negative point differential.

What does that have to do with anything? I never said otherwise lol.

Perhaps Saints fans still have a grudge against "undeserving teams" after the Seahawks debacle?

I don't think he was being sarcastic so much as he was outwardly mocking you/your team.

So he's got that going for him.

You're a very smart dude.

BTW... did you know dat dooz guys were the first to wear bags on their heads. Most of them had to find extra large bags as their cabasas tend to be larger than a normal person's.