Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

bleacher report projected final roster

CR91

Sidbury being cut as well? Bleacher report is a joke (not just this article but all of it in general)

I can't stand all of the slideshows and popup attempts, so I do not have the patience for that Web site. I just see my time as more valuable than that, and whoever put the Web site together believes visitors time is not valuable. Therefore, the Web site and I, have a difference of opinion.

Sidbury being cut as well? Bleacher report is a joke (not just this article but all of it in general)

Some bold choices, but as good a guess as any at this point.  Kyle is a knowledgeable Colts writer on Colts Authority, his opinion is as good as mine.

Personally, I don't see us carrying 4 RBs when we also have a FB.  And I think there's no doubt we'll go with 4 TEs.  Pep's offense will use them a lot.

I don't see McGlynn being cut.

Yea he stunk, but he can play center and guard. That is valuable for a back-up.

Yeah, but so can Holmes, and we don't need 4 guys (Satele, Shipley, Holmes, and McGlynn) who can play center.  IMO that means that Link and Ijalana have more value than McGlynn because those 2 can at least play some tackle.

Yeah, but so can Holmes, and we don't need 4 guys (Satele, Shipley, Holmes, and McGlynn) who can play center.  IMO that means that Link and Ijalana have more value than McGlynn because those 2 can at least play some tackle.

Like many have said Satele or Shipley can get cut, and I have a feeling it'll be Ship. Coaching staff seems high on Satele.

I can get with this roster. Vaughn off the roster would be the best thing to happen this season, unless we go to the Super Bowl and win

However, I don't see Carter making it. I swear the last time I remember him getting in the game was the preseason debut vs the Rams. So idk who we would bring in to replace him, I would say Deji but I think that new RB will be our KR

I can get with this roster. Vaughn off the roster would be the best thing to happen this season, unless we go to the Super Bowl and win

However, I don't see Carter making it. I swear the last time I remember him getting in the game was the preseason debut vs the Rams. So idk who we would bring in to replace him, I would say Deji but I think that new RB will be our KR

could bring in Whalen

could bring in Whalen

I could see 6 WR's. But the problem with that, how healthy will our RB core stay this year? If Donald Brown can FINALLY play a whole season this year, then I'm fine with bringing in 6 WR's.

But I really don't want our rookie being #2 RB and having KR/PR duties. That's asking too much from a rookie. But we'll see what happens

I like the fact that it shows Sheldon Price and Daxton Swanson. and hopefully the colts keep Swanson off the practice squad and keep him on the roster because i am willing to bet he will not stay with the colts if on the practice squad, someone will take him, he has.great size for a slot corner, decent speed, good ball handling skills. 

I could see 6 WR's. But the problem with that, how healthy will our RB core stay this year? If Donald Brown can FINALLY play a whole season this year, then I'm fine with bringing in 6 WR's.

But I really don't want our rookie being #2 RB and having KR/PR duties. That's asking too much from a rookie. But we'll see what happens

honestly would have no issue in letting Satelle go and going with Shipley and Holmes at Center to make room for another RB. but who knows what the roster will look like by start of season, anyone can get hurt or really suck it up during pre season. 

honestly would have no issue in letting Satelle go and going with Shipley and Holmes at Center to make room for another RB. but who knows what the roster will look like by start of season, anyone can get hurt or really suck it up during pre season.

Well if we carry 2 center's, I say we bring in Matthew Tucker (yes, he's a Horned Frog haha ) and he could be that RB for us if Brown goes down. He's actually faster than Brown so he'd still be the change of pace back

Well if we carry 2 center's, I say we bring in Matthew Tucker (yes, he's a Horned Frog haha ) and he could be that RB for us if Brown goes down. He's actually faster than Brown so he'd still be the change of pace back

nothing wrong with having that speed back to go with our power back (ballard). i would prefer it to be honest lol.