Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the official UDFA thread

CR91

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Robert Lester, but he's not there, he's in Carolina.

I wouldn't mind Chase Thomas. Shocked he's a UDFA.

I also like Rod Sweeting, CB.

Thomas was overrated by many I think, decent player but not worth more then a 4th or 5th, not athletic, Quits playin at times when beat, not very explosve at all and lacks pass rush repertoire, at best a 4-3 OLB rotational player to start

Thomas was overrated by many I think, decent player but not worth more then a 4th or 5th, not athletic, Quits playin at times when beat, not very explosve at all and lacks pass rush repertoire, at best a 4-3 OLB rotational player to start

But would be a good pickup in UDFA.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I use Pro-Football Reference as my primary source of stats.    Alec Pierce  2022 78 targets  3 drops  3.8% drop rate  2023 65 targets  3 drops  4.6%     Believe who you want!  For those who actually focus on the game while their TV is on during the game, you should remember how terrible Ryan and Minshew were at throwing Pierce a catchable ball. They regularly missed him by a mile.  Blame it on Reggies coaching, maybe Pierce is a very slow learner?  I'm looking forward to learning more on the subject with AR.   Mike Evans 2023  5.1%  drop rate   Jamar Chase  2021 11 drops  8.6% drop rate  2022 11 drops  8.2% 2023  5 drops   3.4%    Tyreke Hill 2021 7 drops   4.4% 2022  8 drops  4.7% 2023 12 drops 7.0%    Travis Kelce  2021 10 drops  7.5% 2022  8 drops   5.3% 2023  7 drops   5.8%    Clown school is now open.    
    • I just made the point to illustrate he is definitely not primarily a slot guy. He pretty much does it all. I think Reggie saw a bit of TY Hilton in him. And if we get any of that then Pierce has a problem down the line this year.
    • Yeah, baseball is big when it comes to players that played even 100 years ago. Babe Ruth of course. There is only one Babe. Guy could party all night, drink, be with women, and wake up on 2 hours of sleep and then hit 3 HR's in a game . To me Willie Mays is probably the greatest there ever was and he played in the 50's, 60's, and up through 70's. Pitchers in the 70's were throwing 90 MPH by then. Mays won a World Series, so he was a champion, batted .302 for his career, and hit 660 HR's. I just know those stats off the top of my head without looking them up lol. 
    • I do respect those that study the older generations and accomplishments. Slingin Sammy too was a great one. IMO the sport that most fans study the past greats is Baseball and by a wide margin. Everyone knows Babe Ruth the greatest power hitter of all time and Cy Young and Ty Cobb.........could go on and on but in Baseball those legends never die like in other sports.
    • Shaq is the closest thing to Wilt we will ever see. Today's centers are more finesse. Joker plays like a PG and likes to shoot 3's even. He is a great player but doesn't overpower you down low. 
  • Members

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,311

• Behle

Behle 102

• DynaMike

DynaMike 162

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,432

• Solon

Solon 206

• Pigskin