Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm Looking For Some More Of This Antonio...

krunk

I'm hoping we can get some more of this out of Antonio Garay during the 2013 season.

I'd pay to know exactly what the conversation is between Link and Garay now that they

are on the same team. I'm sure he just looks at Link and laughs his butt off inside.

I'm hoping we can get some more of this out of Antonio Garay during the 2013 season.

I'd pay to know exactly what the conversation is between Link and Garay now that they

are on the same team. I'm sure he just looks at Link and laughs his butt off inside.

Garay signed with the Jets 

First of all, put the pipe down, you've clearly had enough.

Next, never, ever show that around here again. 

Ever.

For any reason.

You should have known better to begin with, but that is just one of the many, many things about this thread that leaves us scratching our heads.

First of all, put the pipe down, you've clearly had enough.

Next, never, ever show that around here again.

Ever.

For any reason.

You should have known better to begin with, but that is just one of the many, many things about this thread that leaves us scratching our heads.

lmao i died reading this

Thanks for correcting me!!!!!!! I got waaaaaaay ahead of myself on this one fellas. Don't beat me up too hard.

No problem krunk. God knows I've made more than a few mistakes myself my friend. You are still well respected on here. Don't sweat it man.  :thmup:

It truly has been a long-lonng offseason!

You can say that again thecorn  haha I don't keep minute by minute tabs on who we sign. I appreciate those who do though. No ones really officially on the roster as a rookie or new player until they survive training camp anyway.  Beyond that, it's all conjecture, speculation, & theory.

A few humorous jabs are okay, but let's not slam krunk to the mat alright. He made a mistake. Big deal. It's time to move on now.